Terraria.
  2. SprainedCactus4

Try as I might, I just can't seem to build a good looking roof! >:[

Try as I might, I just can't seem to build a good looking roof! >:[
  3. SprainedCactus4

Terraria.

Terraria.
  4. SprainedCactus4

Drink... water..? I don't think I understand.

Drink... water..? I don't think I understand.
  5. SprainedCactus4

It'd be super-neato for painting to have a tool similar to The Grand Design. Painting as it is...

It'd be super-neato for painting to have a tool similar to The Grand Design. Painting as it is is a *little* cumbersome :confused:
  6. SprainedCactus4

There's nothing more heartbreaking than a puny snow biome :[

There's nothing more heartbreaking than a puny snow biome :[
  7. SprainedCactus4

Well, why not? Killing the Dungeon Guardian is a tedious and unnecessary task, so the player...

Well, why not? Killing the Dungeon Guardian is a tedious and unnecessary task, so the player ought to have a little more than a pet.
  8. SprainedCactus4

Defeating the Dungeon Guardian outta count the same way as killing Skeletron for the lads mad...

Defeating the Dungeon Guardian outta count the same way as killing Skeletron for the lads mad enough to go through with it.
  9. SprainedCactus4

That's pretty interesting, a thanks to you too!

That's pretty interesting, a thanks to you too!
  10. SprainedCactus4

Huh, thanks for clearing that up!

Huh, thanks for clearing that up!
  11. SprainedCactus4

I've noticed all the likes I've given to replies on my profile posts prior to the previous one...

I've noticed all the likes I've given to replies on my profile posts prior to the previous one had all been undone. What happened?
  12. SprainedCactus4

I see where you're coming from, but what about the humble number 2?

I see where you're coming from, but what about the humble number 2?
  13. SprainedCactus4

Sometimes, you just gotta go and wing it.

Sometimes, you just gotta go and wing it.
  14. SprainedCactus4

You must've grabbed a defective pair of shades.

You must've grabbed a defective pair of shades.
  15. SprainedCactus4

Darn straight, chief.

Darn straight, chief.
  16. SprainedCactus4

It's a proven fact that wearing sunglasses makes anyone and anything cooler.

It's a proven fact that wearing sunglasses makes anyone and anything cooler.
  17. SprainedCactus4

Terraria Social Media: *Posts something* People: "wHEn upDaTe?" never fails.

Terraria Social Media: *Posts something* People: "wHEn upDaTe?" never fails.
  18. SprainedCactus4

It's gonna overshadow Smash 4 by a landslide, for sure.

It's gonna overshadow Smash 4 by a landslide, for sure.
  19. SprainedCactus4

Scribbled this up this morning instead of sleeping like a healthy individual [img]

Scribbled this up this morning instead of sleeping like a healthy individual
  20. SprainedCactus4

It's pretty cool to hear that the console exclusive armor will be making it's way to PC, but...

It's pretty cool to hear that the console exclusive armor will be making it's way to PC, but it's a shame to see that Ocram has to go.
Back
Top Bottom