Search results for query: *

1. T

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

You may have a minor case of serious brain damage: injure your self via portals (suffication, running into enimies/bosses etc.)
  2. T

PC 1.3.0.5

sorry got ticked off won't do it again:indifferent: SORRY Zeno_magatama But please dont do stuff like that again
  3. T

PC 1.3.0.5

OK OK i'm sorry! I won't double post OK??!SORRY:mad: I CAN DO WHAT I WANT Zeno_magatama YOU JERK!!!!!!!!!
  4. T

PC 1.3.0.5

Oops!!!!!!!!! VOTE:golem:or:pumpking: WINNERS SIDE WILL GET FOLLOWED!!!!!!! VOTE NOW!!!!! POLLS:7:36 AM TROUGH 9:36 PM
  5. T

Mobile Paladins hammer

So I beat plantera walked into the dungeon....BOOM paladin I literally fell out my chair grabbed my terrablade and murdered it to death!!!!!! Long story short I got it first paladin for skip...
  6. T

Mobile Mobile update for 1.2.4 coming or no

LOL:D. but seriously WHEN is it coming out????o_O
  7. T

World Deleted itself an now it won't load?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my 2 years of work ;(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:mad: what the @#$* terraria WHAT THE %$#% Wait unless it was my sister...->my sister:dryadnaughty::dryadtongue: TRY SHUTTING DOWN THE DEVICE AND START IT UP AGAIN
  8. T

PC 1.3.0.5

Good luck on this update! Youll need it! p.s. say something to red about mobile. Me and my friend have waited and waited for duke fishron;((me) ~:cry:(my freind)
  9. T

PC 1.3.0.5

HI Yoraizor!!!!!!!!!!
  10. T

PC 1.3.0.5

I was SUCH a jerk SORRY EVERY ONE WHO HAS NOT BEATEN MOON LORD IN EXPERT AND NORMAL FIRST GO!!!!!!:(:cool::p
  11. T

PC 1.3.0.5

Sorry forgot that but take up my suggestion and forget what I said :confused: please follow @thegodlyterrablade
  12. T

PC 1.3.0.5

I seriously don't need to fight mr.'happy happy fun times' for the 100,000,000,000 time I have a ledgendary meowmere for *** sake why do you add the spawner now?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Its MEGA pointless add more mob/boss drops! no offence cenx! sorry if I was rude...
  13. T

Recarnation ; kill the clothier/guide:eek: to summon a boss (via voodoo doll )
  14. T

EYE spy with my huge eye... ; defeat the eye of cthulu Get me out of here!!! ; get stuck in two portals for over 20 seconds
  15. T

Symphony in the park ; obtain every music box
  16. T

Achievment : Out of this world ; defeat the moon lord or martian madness The cake is a lie ; obtain the portal gun Monster madness ; clear the solar eclipse without dying Working with steam `:indifferent: ; house the steam punker Smashing pumpkins ; defeat 15 pumpkings Eat your words ; defeat...
  17. T

Loke's World

Epic house! I love the japan cherry blossom style house. Is that red paint on dynasty wood? If so really good work!
  18. T

Mobile TERRARIA

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <threads merged> I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back
Top Bottom