Search results for query: *

1. Sennel

tModLoader [1.4.4] TerraGuardians - Terraria Companions Mod

me and my wife are willing to wait for the multiplayer syncs but im glad i could help with finding a crash issue for you
  2. Sennel

Have a merry christmas to you aswell
  3. Sennel

I didn't crash when I entered multiplayer with no one recruited. it allowed me to recruit though you couldn't see any of them in the world unless recruited but could only recruit 1. the crash seems to occur when entering multiplayer with a party of 2 terra guardians or more and then you try to...
  4. Sennel

i dont have any crashes in single player with any interface client side just when it comes to multiplayer but hmmm i can grab a log from client side due to even the server is started from my side this is client log from earlier today this is from not being on multiplayer
  5. Sennel

Will do here is a log from today when i couldnt find the right log so i generated another
  6. Sennel

Hi I love your mod. Though I was testing out if it could go multiplayer for a story me and my wife are writing. Upon dismissing anyone from the party it crashes the entire server. Let alone going into multiplayer with multiple terra guardians in the party only 1 shows up. So I tried to dismiss...
Back
Top Bottom