Search results for query: *

1. TheAlphαAndTheΩmega

Wavebank Metroid Wavebank [version 1.4.1.2 compatible]

(Disclaimer: I own none of what's contained within this free, not-for-profit wavebank. All tracks, minus the wind and rain sfx, are owned and copyrighted by Nintendo, Retro Studios, and other respected affiliates.) METROID WAVEBANK for TERRARIA [v 1.4.1.2] This wavebank aims to enhance your...
  2. TheAlphαAndTheΩmega

Story Terraria: Generations

Ladies and gentlemen, short and stout, I shall tell you a tale I know nothing about. Pull up a chair and sit on the floor, admission is free so pay at the door. *ahem* PART ONE: The Beginning A millennia ago, there existed a single, pure goddess that, for all the awesome structures and...
  3. TheAlphαAndTheΩmega

Eternal Darkness Minipack

Eternal Darkness Minipack The Eternal Darkness minipack (used with TCCL) changes almost every Hallow-themed weapon and armor set to a Corrupt, Shadow-themed version. Here's all the changes: The Pwnhammer is still the Pwnhammer. The Pickaxe Axe and Drax are still the Pickaxe Axe and Drax...
  4. TheAlphαAndTheΩmega

Weapons & Equip Closing the Summoner's gap between Spider and Tiki Armor (ported from TO)

So I did a pseudo-summoner run, and I notice that there's no summoner-friendly armor between the Spider Armor and the Tiki Armor. There is a 15 defense gap (which isn't THAT important), and a 12% damage gap (not including set bonuses). My job here is to help close that gap. Enter Optic Armor...
  5. TheAlphαAndTheΩmega

Weapons & Equip Rune Battle Armor (Semi-serious)

I've had my fair share of Rune Wizards to know that they're not to be sneezed at. Their projectiles go through walls and can't be deflected, and they cast volleys of them mercilessly without stopping until they need to teleport. And sometimes they teleport right on top of you and kill you. For...
  6. TheAlphαAndTheΩmega

Pixel Art ThatOne's Pixel arts

This thread is currently under reconstruction. Until it's done, requests are closed. They might be closed after it's finished, too.
Back
Top Bottom