Search results for query: *

1. Ender224

tModLoader The JoostMod

I hope someone ports this one. I loved the Metroid and Hollow Knight content.
  2. Ender224

Map-Adventure DOOM Adventure Map

Still waiting for the mod, now that TModLoader 1.4 is released
  3. Ender224

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I just tried it and besides some occasional slight lagginess (that is barely perceptible, with only a brief 1-3 frame drop on loading new areas that might be due to my other mods), it works like a charm. Plus the new spritework is very good. I'd recommend downloading from the discord and not the...
  4. Ender224

I believe the left ones are expert items which I have a bit of an idea for Torizo Expert Item...

I believe the left ones are expert items which I have a bit of an idea for Torizo Expert Item: Heat Absorption Tank - Extends heat bar GT Expert Item: Golden Heat Absorption Tank - Same as above but twice as much Omega Pirate Expert Item: Omega Enhancer - Phazon weapons do 15% more damage and...
  5. Ender224

tModLoader Metroid Mod

The wait for the port is killing me, but really, waiting is all I can do. I don't know if I can go back to 1.3 after playing 1.4 for so long. One of the things I hope to see added to the port is some sort of item that highlights every missile tank on the map, Missile Tanks were usually the...
  6. Ender224

tModLoader Metroid Mod

It may be because you have a sky bridge. Since you're using Fargo's Mutant Mod, I'm guessing you've already crafted an instabridge and used it? If so, simply make a hole temporarily in your new skybridge for the phazon meteor to spawn and then fill it in once you're done. You won't have to worry...
  7. Ender224

Ah, I see. I'll be looking forward to the update soon. Hopefully it can be done by August or...

Ah, I see. I'll be looking forward to the update soon. Hopefully it can be done by August or September.
  8. Ender224

tModLoader Metroid Mod

That's because of the Morph Ball Drill function, which uses left click. Just so you know.
  9. Ender224

tModLoader Metroid Mod

So the default branch for Tmodloader is now the 1.4 version. I hope this mod will eventually get a port to that version.
  10. Ender224

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I forgot to mention this pre-update, but I've noticed shinesparking is a bit of a problem when it comes to boss arenas when I want to descend platforms. Perhaps add a shinespark toggle like for the charge attack?
  11. Ender224

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I'm excited to see this mod perhaps ported to 1.4 Alpha. Although, I haven't heard of any updates as of recent, so it's probably going to be a while before that happens.
  12. Ender224

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I agree with this line of thought, the mod could split off into two different addons which are interchangeable with each other, one being for Fusion/Dread, and the other for Prime stuff. If you would want one, the other, or both, the options would always be present in the form of disabling and...
  13. Ender224

tModLoader Metroid Mod

If you're still taking suggestions on this, I have a few. Sounds like you want to make X-Parasites toggleable, and I do believe that can be handled with a dedicated Fusion mode added to difficulty selection or toggled by an item. Similarly to AM2R and Samus Returns, the fusion mode could mean...
Back
Top Bottom