Search results for query: *

• Users: DarkScythe
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. DarkScythe

Most embarrassing moment of your life?

The title is pretty self explanatory. Allow me to start with mine. Back when I was in school, I was told to read a passage from the math textbook. However, I mispronounced the word mensuration (studies of angles etc) into another word (I think you guys can guess what word is that). Some pupils...
  2. DarkScythe

NPCs & Enemies Make pillar monsters drop money?

OK, it's now a consensus among a lot of us that Pillar segment of the endgame is considered a Scrappy Mechanic and That One Level combined in one. For me, I'm bound to get killed at least once in Solar Pillar despite having Vortex Armor now (DAMN YOU PROJECTILE REFLECTING ENEMIES). After the...
  3. DarkScythe

Items More monster spawning statues?

OK firstly, I admit that I have not thought of any value this change will bring to standard gameplay. I was trying to check resources to see if I can create a Custom Map of my own idea and it occurs to me non of the monster spawning statues spawn projectile shooting monsters (which I need for my...
  4. DarkScythe

Mighty no 9.

So, who's planning to get the game? I'm really anxious for it. Although the delay in April put me off a bit but at least we had a release date now. I don't care what people say, but in my headcanon, Beck will always be Megaman's lil bro. Can't wait to see Keiji Inafune-san's newest work and I'm...
  5. DarkScythe

Practical jokes.

Say, how much of a joker are you guys in real life? I tend to target people on special days like birthdays or weddings (it it's the latter, the prank is quick and can be cleaned up quickly so as not to disrupt the ceremony further). There's once I had this female friend and I phoned her with my...
  6. DarkScythe

Game Mechanics Increasing the current HP cap

I've been wondering, will it be a good idea if our HP cap was increased to say, 1000? It'll make our lives much easier when killing some Hardmode bosses but at the same time this has potential to decrease the difficulty dramatically. Besides, adding another Heart Stone/Life Fruit equivalent type...
  7. DarkScythe

Greetings, DarkScythe here!

Hello all! You can call me DarkScythe (named after a NPC in MMBN6). I'm a Terraria player for roughly a year now and I decided recently to join the forums recently. I doubt I will ever join a server, but if the name contains "DarkScythe", chances are it's me , for eg, DarkScytheExe and...
Back
Top Bottom