Search results for query: *

1. M

tModLoader Spooky Mod

That's good to know. I hope it will be out before spooky season is over.
  2. M

tModLoader Spooky Mod

[11:03:45.921] [Main Thread/INFO] [tML]: Growing eye stalks... [11:03:48.240] [WorldGen/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at 箱子破坏者.CKGlobalTile.CanKillTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 type, Boolean&...
  3. M

tModLoader Spooky Mod

It causes a crash at worldgen even without any other mods that affect worldgen. A shame I can't get it to work since this mod looks good.
  4. M

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

With Terraria updating to 1.4.4 in 2 days and tmod likely updating to 1.4.4 a month later, what are the Thorium devs planning on doing? Are they still planning on releasing for 1.4.3 or skipping right to 1.4.4? I'd ask on the discord but they require phone verification and I don't trust discord...
  5. M

tModLoader Consolaria

Since it wasn't implemented, it could be whatever you want to make it be. I personally feel it should be for the Last Prism like the Excalibur is for the True Excalibur but that's just one possibility.
  6. M

tModLoader Consolaria

Its also a Canadian thing but they celebrate it over a month earlier. I'm glad it is at least an option to keep the seasonality because I would prefer to go as close to the original experience (but better) as possible. Are you planning on adding the unimplemented Prism Danann from the Patrick's...
  7. M

tModLoader Consolaria

I'm really just hoping this will be done in time to have the Thanksgiving event. At least I assume Turkor is tied into the date much like the Halloween and Christmas events are.
  8. M

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I just have a quick question. What will happen with tmod once Terraria updates to 1.4.4?
  9. M

tModLoader [1.4.1.2 TT2] Advanced world generation seeds

If this is the Advanced World Generation mod that is on the Steam Workshop, is there any way you could add an option not to change the sky islands in a Drunk seed? They are currently overwriting the Hallow grass that is supposed to generate on the anniversary seed.
  10. M

Tool TerrariaDepotDownloader - Downgrade To ANY Version!

Oh so it is more like the vanilla MC launcher than MultiMC?
  11. M

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Could you add something to manually update mods? Steam workshop doesn't always push the newest version automatically.
  12. M

Tool TerrariaDepotDownloader - Downgrade To ANY Version!

My question is can this handle multiple versions of tmod as well as vanilla like MultiMC.
  13. M

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Following this thread.
  14. M

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

When will it be on Steam Workshop? I can't seem to get it to work manually.
  15. M

tModLoader New Mod, And I Need Tons of Sprites!

Tbh, despite cabbage not being in Minecraft, your avatar made me think of a "Minecraft like" vegetable mod. Unfortunately I don't have the skills to code and I'm not really much of a spriter either.
  16. M

I was thinking just pretty much the same ones in Minecraft.
  17. M

tModLoader I need someone to help me with biome generation and NPC AI -Confection REBAKED

The 1.4 version is causing an error since the last tmodloader update.
  18. M

If you still need ideas for a mod what about farmable vegetable crops and cooking pot recipes?
  19. M

tModLoader Consolaria

Meanwhile I'm over here and I'd just like an idea of how 1.4 is coming along? I don't mind waiting but I would like to have an idea how much longer.
  20. M

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Meanwhile I'm over here and I'd just like an idea of how 1.4 is coming along? I don't mind waiting but I would like to have an idea how much longer.
Back
Top Bottom