• Users: muffintiem
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

Faming Mod for 1.4 tmod

Are there any faming mods for 1.4 tmod?
  2. M

tModLoader Looking for mod

I'm wondering if there's a mod that allows multiple of the same Town Pets. I want to be able to have lots of cats. Also wouldn't mind if there's a way they can follow me around but I'd be just happy to have them at all.
  3. M

tModLoader TMod confusion

Is the 1.4 version of tMod still separate from vanilla Terraria? I want to try it but I don't want to lose the ability to play with my character and world that I have been playing in vanilla Terraria.
  4. M

Looking for mod: Extra Imbuing Flasks?

Are there any mods that add imbueable flasks similar to the Ichor and Cursed Flame Flasks? Possibly including flasks that are themed to the Hallow?
  5. M

Core Keeper?

Has anyone played this yet? It looks like a cross between Terraria and Stardew Valley. It's in Early Access on Steam. I haven't gotten it yet but I am considering it so I'd like to hear opinions if anyone has any.
  6. M

PC I think I'm stuck

I'm on early Expert Hardmode in my Constant, Drunk, Celebrationmk10 world. I beat the Destroyer using the box cheese strat and invasion events using the lava pit strat and the Old One's Army using the Void Bag strat but I'm stuck on anything where I can't use those cheese strats. Biome Mimics...
  7. M

PC Chester and Abigail issues

Usually most pets are still with you after you die but Chester disappears. I'm not sure this is intended behavior. Also a weird issue with Abigail is sometimes if the Bewitching Table runs out all my minions will disappear not just one. It only seems to happen when the last summoned minion is...
Back
Top Bottom