Search results for query: *

1. dawnella26

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Curious to know if it's just my old world or not, I'm playing on switch and my cages are acting a little strange (I currently haven't been able to start a new world and won't be able to until tomorrow). All of them are doing this and it does move. I've tried picking them up and replacing them...
  2. dawnella26

Terraria: Journey's End Now Available on Nintendo Switch!

Good to know. It’s been awhile since I have been on PC due to not having a location to set up, but I thought I could right click to grab one. I could be wrong. Thanks!
  3. dawnella26

Does it only work in the inventory menu or should I be able to do that in the duplication menu as well? Because I'm not getting an option to use the slider on the duplication menu to choose how many I want to grab after the research is done.
  4. dawnella26

I’m just curious - I’ve been playing in journey mode to play around with the new controls and while doing the research/duplication I noticed I could only grab 99 campfires or 99 doors from the duplication menu. I was wondering if there is a way to grab only one or choose how many to grab. I...
Back
Top Bottom