Search results for query: *

1. M

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

I personally think that adding a "light detector" type thing would be really neat, that switched on during the day and off during the night and vice versa.
  2. M

Items Day / Night Switch

Hey so in building a pretty advanced town complete with street lamps, lanterns, and some anti- mob traps, I was thinking it would be a cool addition for a switch of some sort that automatically turned on when it was night, and off when it became day. I've seen this suggested here and there but...
  3. M

Hey, does anybody remember the Flask of Frost?

Ah, thank you. So yes maybe in an upcoming patch such as 1.3.1 it could get put into the game, it would be a fun item to use in my opinion :)
  4. M

Yeah I'm not a big fan of frost armor as It's a "hybrid" ranger and melee set, with no particular strength to either... I'm not going crazy when they said it would be included am I? I couldn't find to original post.
  5. M

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

Awesome update! Now all I need to wait for is the Flask of Frost and I'll be golden:happy:
  6. M

Yeah I understand this isn't as an important feature when some people can't even run their game properly, but I just thought the idea of not needing frost armor was a cool one and I was a little bummed when it wasn't added.
  7. M

Hey guys, I was enjoying the amazingnes of 1.3 as a melee character, and I remembered a few months back when the devs said they liked the idea of frost bullets and flask of frost. So I wen't up to my guide with a bottle of water eager to learn how to make it, and.... nothings. I was just...
  8. M

PC Loss of character/world

check your recycling bin just in case
  9. M

PC Loss of character/world

Same, I just started new character and world.
  10. M

My world got suddenly corrupted..

I have the same issue with my character and world, and it seems the cause of this is a bug. Unfortunately I haven't found a fix, so I guess we will have to see if the fix anything in a patch
  11. M

cant play properly with a left handed mouse :(

Yeah thats understandable, sorry about that
  12. M

Are you sure that your mouse is compatible? Sometimes razer likes to do stuff like release 'newer' versions of old products like the razer deathadder 2014 for example
  13. M

Could you try reinstalling you mouse's drivers? Or maybe there is a Razer support that you can contact?
  14. M

Lol ok good luck, hopefull you'll find a way to get it to work
  15. M

Character gone after pc crash

I have the same exact problem as you. It looks like you cant delete it cause its favorited, but as far as the bug goes I imagine the devs are looking into it as it has happened with others, and in my case, a corrupted world as well. If you can find your backup files (They end in .bak) you...
  16. M

Really? maybe you could try restarting your computer reinstalling the program, or maybe you could just try taking out the mouse itself and plug it in. Also, if you can get synapse to work I might be able to help you with the stacking. Is the stacking thing an issue with the hardware itself...
  17. M

wait so how come you cant auto craft a bunch? I forgot to ask
  18. M

Ok I just tried switching the right and left click on razer synapse 2.0 and it worked. (im using a deathadder if that has anything to do with it) EDIT: Maybe you have to link the program for it to work? thats what i did
  19. M

Hey, do you have Razer Synapses 2.0? Because int the app you can rebind functions really easily as well as link certain functions to apps. This is helpful because it automatically will change your setting once in the game, and revert it once out.
  20. M

PC Glitch

Yes I have the same issue, I wasn't able to find a fix. We may have to wait for a hotfix to see if we can get our stuff back
Back
Top Bottom