Search results for query: *

• Users: Rossmallo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Rossmallo

The Breakable Arsenal Challenge!

Okay, this is a pretty deranged idea I had last night, and I know the crazy sorts of challenges the forum-goers tend to do in-game, so...Let me cut to the chase. RULES: After generating your world, use any world / inventory editor / Item-dispensing server to create a bunch of chests, and...
  2. Rossmallo

On the Invasive Biomes and their spread.

Hey there, guys, I've been getting some conflicting information on things, and I'd like to ask about something involving the spread of hardmode Corruption, Hallow and Crimson. Basically, from what I've been hearing, killing Plantera multiple times actually stacks the Biome Spread slowing...
  3. Rossmallo

Two questions on music.

Hey there, I apologise for creating a thread for this, but I've not been able to find a conclusive answer for this. A lot of music's been released since the release of Volume 2 of the soundtrack. As such, I'd like to ask two questions - First, is there any plans for a Volume 3, and if so, will...
  4. Rossmallo

Random hypothetical question about powers

So, random thing popped into my head today when thinking about 1.3 stuff. Suppose that, one day in Terraria, either in town or in a cave, you stumble across a shrine that offers you one of a selection of powers, for free, out of the following choices - · Gain control of the Corruption /...
Back
Top Bottom