Search results for query: *

1. ethan2

Secret World Seed The Backwards seed

and make it where you cant get achievements such as "Infinity +1 Sword" or "Boots of The Hero" in this world
  2. ethan2

Just have the seed physically refuse to work until you have beaten moonlord in another world
  3. ethan2

I don't remember being born or any of that I just woke up one day and I was 4

I don't remember being born or any of that I just woke up one day and I was 4
  4. ethan2

they basically just flip every form of progression backwards really so eh not really might have made it seem like its coding a whole new game but I mean so were the old console/3ds/old mobile version exclusive content and gimmicks I may hold it in high regards and love it but we can all agree...
  5. ethan2

So you know how some seeds can change item attainability, boss attacks, boss health, and much more? Let's take that to the max with this one. In this seed, instead of a copper shortsword, copper pickaxe, and a copper axe, you start off with a Zenith & a Drill containment unit, and instead of...
  6. ethan2

Pixel Art Art dumpster.

hmmm... I actually have good name ideas for these 2! This one could be nicknamed the "Broken Prophecy" And this one, the "Reckless Rapier"
  7. ethan2

Secret World Seed The One-Hit Seed, AKA something Redigit should see.

Some seeds have certain changes to item attainability and item strength, so in this kind of seed, maybe the Terraprisma could be like.. something found in dungeon chests that does like 20 damage? Cuz the Terraprisma is too good for this seed cuz getting it is kind of guaranteed
  8. ethan2

I saw you on a forum I frequently visit so I decided to drop by to say hi. Have a nice day!

I saw you on a forum I frequently visit so I decided to drop by to say hi. Have a nice day!
  9. ethan2

we don't talk about ethan5

we don't talk about ethan5
  10. ethan2

ur PFP is mood

ur PFP is mood
  11. ethan2

so when my terraria character throws a man into lava, it summons a massive fleshy wall behemoth...

so when my terraria character throws a man into lava, it summons a massive fleshy wall behemoth that he can easily beat with his night's edge to get some sick gear and unleash the spirits of light and dark, progressing the world furthur, and is seen as a hero... BUT WHEN I-
  12. ethan2

i mean like serious ideas please do not give joke ideas

i mean like serious ideas please do not give joke ideas
  13. ethan2

hi

hi
  14. ethan2

Official Announcement regarding changes to conversations (private messages)

from the way you explained it, it makes your job seem both incredibly difficult and incredibly fun at the same time but thank you for the context good sir/ma'am/croissant/whatever you identify as, have a very nice day
  15. ethan2

NEVERMIND TURNS OUT I MANAGED TO MAKE AN ALIBI TO GET OUT OF IT

NEVERMIND TURNS OUT I MANAGED TO MAKE AN ALIBI TO GET OUT OF IT
  16. ethan2

I will be offline a while cuz I'm grounded

I will be offline a while cuz I'm grounded
  17. ethan2

hey you guys give me ideas for another bow-eye character that is Bow-Eye's, Scarf-Sight's, and...

hey you guys give me ideas for another bow-eye character that is Bow-Eye's, Scarf-Sight's, and Eye-Way's friend that is of the Sightstalker species (The species that those 3 are of) winner has their character idea used in the bow-eye stories I make
  18. ethan2

and :brain:

and :brain:
  19. ethan2

quanlig

quanlig
  20. ethan2

1500 reaction score les go!

1500 reaction score les go!
Back
Top Bottom