Search results for query: *

1. iChaseLegends

PC Weather Radio

I need a Weather Radio very badly and if anyone has it, I'm happy to negotiate with anything you may need. Beforehand, I'd like you to know that I do not fish and I will not have any of the Angler Rewards. Anyhow, please add me at iChaseLegends on Steam and from there on, we shall conclude our...
  2. iChaseLegends

PC Fisherman's Pocket Guide, Weather Radio, and Sextant

I have lots of Frost Moon items and Pumpkin Moon items. I have various mounts and pets and I also have tons of money. Add me on Steam if you'd like to trade. If you want anything else User : iChaseLegends :)
  3. iChaseLegends

Class Set-Ups

Hello everyone. I'd love to know what type of End game set up everyone uses. For set ups to be more organized, I suggest people use my draft. Here is my set-up. Class : Mage Armor Set : Nebula Armor Set Weapons : Terrablade, Razorpine, Razorblade Typhoon, Nebula Arcanum, Nebula Blaze, and...
  4. iChaseLegends

The Martian Madness

Normally when I log out then in, I have a chance of getting a Martian Madness. I don't know if this is true, but if anyone has the valid way to summon a Martian Madness, I would love to know :) Thanks.
  5. iChaseLegends

How to Lock Weapons

Forgive me if I wasn't clear enough. How do you put that decorative box around an item when you're in your inventory? When quick stacking, the items that have the decorative box do not go into the chests. Thanks in advance.
  6. iChaseLegends

Steam Cloud Save Problem

I was particularly happy when 1.3 introduced Steam Cloud Saving. With this, I could save my character and world files onto Steam Cloud without having to transfer them through a USB each time I go to travel. Anyhow, I finished my 8 hour Terraria run and was ready for bed. I saved my character and...
  7. iChaseLegends

1.3 Question

If anyone has sunmoned Moon Lord a second time, may I ask how? I already defeated Moon Lord and I want to make a Nebula set :) Thanks for answering.
  8. iChaseLegends

Transfering Items

Before the update, I was able to move items world to world using 1 character. I want to move an Expert Mode exclusive item into my normal world. I do not know if this will work without a server back in 1.2.4. The 1.2.4 server used a Terraria prompt and is now no longer functional. Will someone...
  9. iChaseLegends

Plantera Bulb Farm ; Help Please

Hello, just yesterday, I defeated all 3 mechanical bosses. Moving forward towards Plantera, I went into the jungle in search of Plantera Bulbs. In total, I have found 4. Of all those 4 Plantera Bulb summons, I ended up dying in each and every one of them. Anyways, since the jungle is so far...
Back
Top Bottom