Search results for query: *

1. That Man In The Corner

Humorous Are you a squid or a kid?

I'm somewhat curious what your guy's status is on being a squid or a kid. Right now, i'm a squid. But please respond to the pool or thread to tell me. Squid now? Or Kid now?
  2. That Man In The Corner

The Horrific, Disturbing, and overall just plain absurd VENDING MACHINE!!!!!

I can explain. So basically this is how it works, a person puts two things in a metaphorical 'vending machine' then the next person who posts has to say what comes out, and then put two more things into the vending machine. For an example: I would post something like 'I'm putting in Five nights...
  3. That Man In The Corner

PC Who to ask about putting a Terraria adventure map on Curse

I want to put my map on curse but it says i need approval from the terraria devs otherwise (curse) will take it down, so i'm trying to figure out which person to ask about this. Also wasn't sure where to put this thread, so i put it here/
  4. That Man In The Corner

Top Techniques That Make Bosses a JOKE

So First time i fought wall of flesh i got stuck behind a wall (cruel irony, i know) and got killed. Second time with some advice it was easy. This thread is basically for techniques that make bosses really. For example, beenades (especially beenades with fossil armor) TOTALLY wreck the wall of...
  5. That Man In The Corner

Does anyone know a good place to upload a custom terraria map free?

Basically exactly what it says in the title :P.
  6. That Man In The Corner

Map-Puzzle Portal Adventure Map

Hello Everyone This is going to be a sizable adventure map based on portal. Cave Johnson guides and talks to you throughout the chambers, currently it is not available for download but i'll be posting some beta-screenshots here. Here is one i took of a very early area
  7. That Man In The Corner

To Those Who Complain About 'Cheap Tactics'

So many people have been talking about how most people use so called 'cheap tactics' to beat the moon lord. Usually they are referring to using the magic mirror to warp back to your house, healing, and going back into the fight. My question is, why is this cheap? Sounds like an easy question to...
  8. That Man In The Corner

Building Materials for Portal Adventure Map?

So i've decided to start working on a portal adventure map and i was wondering which building material i should use for aperture. Here are a few building materials i had thought of. In the corner of each chunk is the unpainted version of the block. From Left to right, up to down: Smooth Granite...
  9. That Man In The Corner

Martian probe?

I've gotten the martian probe to spawn twice while i was exploring, once i was sitting on my roof and one spawned and an invasion started, the second time one of my summons destroyed the probe. That was weeks ago in game time and i haven't seen one since, i've tried everything, using water...
  10. That Man In The Corner

Your Fist Death In Terraria

I was just kinda curious about people's first death in terraria, mine was when i realized that fall damage existed after jumping off a cliff XD. What was yours?
  11. That Man In The Corner

PC Challenge Ideas?

Hello fellow terrarians, skeletons, goblins, giant worms, zombies and whatever else you might be. I'm trying to find an idea for a challenge, mod or anything like that to do before 1.3 comes out. NOTE: Doing hardcore mode doesn't count as a challenge, i'm looking for something creative.
  12. That Man In The Corner

PC Terraria Claims No Suitable Graphics Card Found

Please help So i've been playing terraria for a few months, had TONS of fun, played on a multiplayer server, one of my favorite games now. But to cut to the chase, whenever i try to start up the game now it says 'No Suitable Graphics Card Found' and 'Unable to create graphics device' All my...
Back
Top Bottom