Search results for query: *

1. ValmontDraconus

PC How much room for a room?

Hello fellow Terrarians. It's been awhile since I posted but I've recently been playing Terraria again and revived an old "project" of mine and lately I have been thinking about possibly opening things up a bit which has left me with what I feel is an important question. "How much room for a...
  2. ValmontDraconus

Playthrough ideas

Hey everyone, I've thought about doing a little personal project with Terraria for awhile now, but I really kind of want to settle into it now, especially with 1.3 so close now (I'm very excited). I figured I would post here and ask for some advice and/or ideas. I really haven't played a lot...
  3. ValmontDraconus

NPCs & Enemies No enemy mode

I'd really like to see this implemented. No enemy spawns. If anything, just to make building easier sometimes and not have to worry about getting attacked which is usually an inconvenience. Probably wouldn't be too hard to implement. Pretty much every teaser vid the devs show us is obviously...
  4. ValmontDraconus

Hello Everyone

Hello everyone I started playing Terraria awhile ago, though I haven't been very active lately. According to my Steam account I have spent 159 hours playing Terraria on PC and I certainly loved every minute of it! I found out about Terraria over a year ago when a very close friend of mine...
Back
Top Bottom