Search results for query: *

• Users: Faux
  • Order by date
  1. Faux

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Maybe update the current waifu banner from this: To this:
  2. Faux

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Ah, I just found out that the Solar Shield bug was because of the Solar Potion from More Potions. For some reason it was the culprit.
  3. Faux

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I thought I'd just jot down my current experiences with the Souls mod, so apologies if severally of these issues/grievances have been posted already. The Soul of the Tyrant is bugged for me. It frequently resets its buffs for no reason. This bug carries over to the Soul of Eternity. I'm unsure...
  4. Faux

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Unsure if this has been reported already or not, but trying to favorite the Soul of Terraria causes a ctd.
  5. Faux

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

The Colossus soul has all of the benefits of its constituents. That includes the absorption effect from the Sponge, the double-tap Asgardian Aegis effect, Frozen Turtle Shell, Shiny Stone, etc. There's no benefits lost except damage bonuses.
  6. Faux

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Not... quite what I meant. What I was asking was, what particular part is bothering you? Is it the fact that you need to use hard-to-make weapons in the recipes for the souls? Or is it the fact that you didn't know most of the souls actually give the benefits of their constituents (excluding...
  7. Faux

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

What particularly are you referring to? Most of the souls, excepting the [class] souls, actually have all of the functions of their components. Ones such as the Gladiator soul may be expensive with how many things you need to make it, but remember you don't need to make it. They're the sort of...
  8. Faux

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

It'd be nice if the toggles you chose for the souls remained even after the game has been closed and reopened. Sadly it's a bit annoying having to toggle them every time I load up Terraria. Would that be possible?
  9. Faux

tModLoader Calamity Mod

@MountainDrew You're free to do as you wish, mate. This mod is by far my favorite out of any in my list simply for the amount of dedication put into its making. Accessories I wish had existed in vanilla now do, new and interesting bosses for skilled Terrarians to battle, greatly buffed and more...
  10. Faux

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I've mentioned before how it could be balanced. It'd first need to be truly unique and serve some purpose rather than being a flat out negative. Say you keep the current defence debuff but are also given a large damage boost? It'd give the rain great purpose for when you have events or bosses...
  11. Faux

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Any chance of adding a time limit as well?:merchantcool:
  12. Faux

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Maybe build a house in the purity, move him in, wait until night, then go and spray it with the clentaminator with crim/corrupt solution.
  13. Faux

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I finally managed to get the Cosmic Discharge and I must say that you've really made it something strange when it's used against the DoG itself. Same with the Murasame. With the DoG's adversion to piercing attacks, it doesn't extend fully and kind of acts as a sort of melee-based flail...
  14. Faux

tModLoader Calamity Mod

See about switching around your equipment/accessories/armor/etc and try to find out the culprit. It's still possible that simply being in multiplayer is the problem. You might want to load up a singleplayer world with all the same equipment to see if the problem happens there as well.
  15. Faux

tModLoader Calamity Mod

As a bit of forewarning, multiplayer is inherently quite unstable. What were your accessories? Was it one of Fargo's souls or enchantments? If so, which one?
  16. Faux

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Are you using any mods other than Calamity?
  17. Faux

tModLoader Calamity Mod

To be fair though, literally every one of them is reasonably farm-able except the Cosmic Discharge and possibly the Blossom Flux with the rarity of Plantera Bulbs. You might need to be a bit more specific. What weapons were you using and against what?
  18. Faux

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I seem to be finding myself very annoyed with how hard it is to get the Cosmic Discharge from the DoG in Revengeance Mode. With the downsides of killing one too quickly and the higher damage of each head, it's far too inefficient to farm him in Revengeance. Instead, I'm just going to create...
  19. Faux

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

As it stands, nope. There are a number of things still missing such as a toggle for the Vortex enchant as well as a way for the game to remember your settings so you don't need to constantly reset them every time you start up Terraria. Just give the mod creator time to iron out all the kinks.
  20. Faux

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Tips for DoG, just check the spoiler if you want some help. Might save you a few deaths.:merchantrolleyes: Btw, sorry for the text coloring in it; the background from the spoiler tags makes it clash a bit. As a bit of an edit to it, I'd like to clarify you need have both DoG under ~300,000...
Back
Top Bottom