Search results for query: *

1. EmeraldHam178

tModLoader Help with fargos and calamity on server

Hello! Recently, I have opened up a modded server for a few of my friends to play with, but I have run into a problem. Recently, there has been an issue with the Calamity and Fargos Mutant mods when used together, specifically with the banner recipes. Usually, you can fix this by disabling the...
  2. EmeraldHam178

Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

Holy, this is gonna be epic! Thank you for all the work you guys have put into this! May 16th will be a big day!
  3. EmeraldHam178

Yup it sure has

Yup it sure has
  4. EmeraldHam178

I haven't been here for ages

I haven't been here for ages
  5. EmeraldHam178

Resolved [Mobile] Literally no Graphics Settings.

ah I see, never knew that looks like my device is bad anyways. Thanks for the help!
  6. EmeraldHam178

No no I mean The game is currently running with a lighting setting similar to the Colour lighting in PC, which kills my device, even on the lowest possible settings available for that lighting. Also I prefer the Retro lighting system over the current lighting system on mobile, due to it's...
  7. EmeraldHam178

There are so many missing things and problems with this update. One of the main things is, that this update has ruined me because it doesn't have any lighting settings to improve performance, which REALLY sucks, I can't play properly cause I can't change the lighting to something that makes my...
  8. EmeraldHam178

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

It's a whole new game! Can't wait to update and play it!
  9. EmeraldHam178

Mobile 1.3 Beta Registration Deadline

I would if I have money, though in a hard time right now so...
  10. EmeraldHam178

Mobile 1.3 Beta Registration Deadline

Hey I've got a question for future purposes. What if you win the beta registration, but you don't own a copy of Terraria Mobile? Would this cause a problem?
  11. EmeraldHam178

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Ask Redigit and Cenx!

Here's a nice question! What inspired you to make Terraria back in 2011 or before? And describe how it felt when you had released every update after tons of hard work! Also Happy Anniversary! I've been a fan for 4 years now. The times keep changing!
  12. EmeraldHam178

With extra graphics.

With extra graphics.
  13. EmeraldHam178

Am I back?

Am I back?
  14. EmeraldHam178

PS3 & PS4 Saved Data Request

So does that mean Xbox 360 is getting the update?
  15. EmeraldHam178

Mobile Drax in Shadow Chest?

Really? WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU GOT IT TWICE?
  16. EmeraldHam178

PC Terraria crashes when loading code comes up

No I do have it. This is how it goes... I launch terraria ... The game appears. It says re-logic... When it comes to loading code 0% the game crashes and leaves that error message!!!! So you see. The game will not launch at all if I didn't have XNA framework or net framework! PC details...
  17. EmeraldHam178

Bugged world

True.
  18. EmeraldHam178

Mobile Mobile Terraria Pets Not Spawning

GUYS JUST GET THE POINT NOT A SINGLE PET WORKS OK?
  19. EmeraldHam178

MOD on Android! I think.

MOD on Android! I think.
  20. EmeraldHam178

PLEASE HELP MR ON A TERRARIA PC PROBLEM...

PLEASE HELP MR ON A TERRARIA PC PROBLEM! http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-crashes-when-loading-code-comes-up.46584/
Back
Top Bottom