Search results for query: *

1. MDBeetleBum

Switch Updates to kill counts to get rare enemy banners

Anyone noticed that despite updates to the amount of enemy kills you need to get rare banners (the nymph needing 10 kills, corrupt mimics 25 etc), you still need 50 squid and sea snail kills to get your banners? Feel like I’ve been sat waiting at the bottom of the ocean for ages lol
  2. MDBeetleBum

Resolved Spawning Truffle in Don't Dig Up seed?

Thank you for this. Been having same problem. Built 3 houses in 3 different mushroom areas and no spawn. Will try this. Thanks !
  3. MDBeetleBum

Angler Loot drops duplicating

This keeps happening to me on Switch version. I’ve just been given 5 weather radios in a row even though I have one in my inventory.
  4. MDBeetleBum

Resolved [Switch] Anyone ID this plant pot?

Ahh brilliant! Thank you so much! I thought I’d got everything from the fishing dude but obviously not. Cheers!
  5. MDBeetleBum

Resolved [Switch] Anyone ID this plant pot?

Can anyone help me identify this white plant pot with the red trim. I’ve searched the wiki but can’t find it anywhere.
  6. MDBeetleBum

Working as Designed Sniper scope not working?

Ahhh thank you so much. So I hold in the B (interact) button whilst I aim. I dunno why I didn’t think of trying something like that before. Thank you mate. Appreciate it loads 🙏
  7. MDBeetleBum

Console A fix to money trough and void bag would be nice

Thanks for the suggestion dude
  8. MDBeetleBum

Working as Designed Sniper scope not working?

Yeah I’m playing on the switch and having same issue. I remember it working fine before switch got 1.4 update at start of this year. I have the sniper scope equipped and aiming with the sniper and… well, nothing. I’ve googled it and there’s no mention of a bug or anyone with same problem. You’re...
  9. MDBeetleBum

Console A fix to money trough and void bag would be nice

I’d like to suggest a quick fix to the money trough and void bag to make them easier to open on Nintendo switch. I can open piggy banks and void vaults with one hit of my B button but in their portable forms I find myself repeatedly slamming buttons and flying off somewhere with my grapple hook...
  10. MDBeetleBum

Switch Aerial Bane nerfed on Switch 1.4 ???

Does anyone know if Aerial Bane has been nerfed since 1.4 update on Switch. I used to kill moon lord in seconds using that thing but now it’s not so easy. It seemed to be miles more powerful than all other weapons before the update and probably needed to be nerfed tbh. If it hasn’t then I’m...
  11. MDBeetleBum

Switch Issue with reach extension equipment

Yeah it’s weird. I can hold an item in front of me and have no extension, but then jump out of my highest built room and see the item go 4 blocks in front of me. When I land again it goes back to no extension lol
  12. MDBeetleBum

Switch Issue with reach extension equipment

Has anyone had this problem that’s been driving me a bit crazy??? I’ve been playing nonstop since the switch got the journey’s end version and been having a problem I don’t remember having before the update. (I play docked btw). When I have any equipment that extends my reach, it doesn’t seem to...
  13. MDBeetleBum

Switch Items Not Swapping in Inventory

Same here. I’d just got used to the new way of doing things and they change it. Also there’s a change been made that’s messed up the way I would take an item and put it in my hand ready to place. It now only works if it’s at the bottom of the main inventory whereas it used to work from anywhere...
Back
Top Bottom