Search results for query: *

1. Max MTG on YT

Switch Splitscreen Terraria Launches on Nintendo Switch

I was honestly hoping for four players but this is still amazing
  2. Max MTG on YT

Video About to start streaming my attempt at beating the game without crafting

Here’s my channel link so that you can watch me attempt this challenge (and suffer while doing so) https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCrvAmXJ75_ELniSygrud8ag
  3. Max MTG on YT

I can get the fiberglass fishing pole to get the reaver shark and rockfish and sawtooth shark...

I can get the fiberglass fishing pole to get the reaver shark and rockfish and sawtooth shark for some upgrades
  4. Max MTG on YT

I will be attempting an insane challenge

i now have a plan for early game (may change) get moon lords legs, ancient shadow armor, crimson rod, ball o hurt, musket, starfury, fledgling wings, hermes boots, and housing materials. Build houses and get arms dealer to move in and buy minishark kill eoc buy plantar boxes to use to build...
  5. Max MTG on YT

And the pwnhammer and rockfish exist

And the pwnhammer and rockfish exist
  6. Max MTG on YT

true living trees will be useful

true living trees will be useful
  7. Max MTG on YT

I will be attempting an insane challenge

this is in my status but on Saturday (i hope) i will start a series of streams on my YouTube channel (Max MTG as my username implies) where i will be attempting to beat terraria with out crafting ANYTHING. I dont even know if it will be possible. I’m just posting this because i feel like it...
  8. Max MTG on YT

I’m gonna attempt to beat terraria without crafting ANYTHING

I’m gonna attempt to beat terraria without crafting ANYTHING
  9. Max MTG on YT

It’s fine I didn’t even know what was going on

It’s fine I didn’t even know what was going on
  10. Max MTG on YT

What order i like fighting the bosses in

also dont worry about gen 9 leaks, most of them are fake or memes and nintendos gonna work harder to not have a bad situation like legends again (the entire game was leaked an playable for free before launch and I hated it because it ruined the feeling of getting an entire game that you had been...
  11. Max MTG on YT

Did i miss something?
  12. Max MTG on YT

The most OP pre boss weapons (copper shortsword is a joke)

Is that a joke or are you serious?
  13. Max MTG on YT

Torch god (only fighting first if i want a rare drop) goblins (only for the tinkerer) eye of cthulhu king slime (the first two can be swapped) queen bee world evil boss deerclops (i fight these three in varying orders but these are my most common) tier 1 old ones army (so that i can use the...
  14. Max MTG on YT

The most OP pre boss weapons (copper shortsword is a joke)

These are (in my opinion) the most over powered weapons that you can show up to the first boss with terragrim blade of grass starfury star cannon (if you can get the ammo and get enough meteorite) Minishark (the fire rate is amazing) demon scythe (2nd highest base damage) snapthorn zapinator...
  15. Max MTG on YT

I can see that as i also kind of want a desert boss but am still okay with how it is now and can...

I can see that as i also kind of want a desert boss but am still okay with how it is now and can always play calamity to have a desert boss
  16. Max MTG on YT

What are your top 5 music tracks from Terraria?

5: old ones army 4: underground corruption 3: boss 3 (ironic) 2: boss 1 honorable mentions: moon lord, plantera, empress of light, main theme, 1.4 title screen, underworld, damn, lunatic cultist/golem, there, dungeon, are, underground jungle, a, crimson, lot, underground crimson, of, queen bee...
  17. Max MTG on YT

Question: what is the most requested biome to get an update for you?

Question: what is the most requested biome to get an update for you?
  18. Max MTG on YT

Who is your favorite terraria publisher/developer

I want your opinions (prediction: re logic)
  19. Max MTG on YT

3DS Worst version of Terraria

Well that hurts. Terraria 3DS was the first time I ever played terraria 6 years ago. Also the version was discontinued ages ago, so of course it’s not 1.3 because it was discontinued before the 1.3 port was ready.
Back
Top Bottom