Search results for query: *

1. Scherezad

Other Dungeon point indicator

It would be excellent to have an indicator for the dungeon point present once the Old Man is gone, or even just... at all times once you've had the area on-map. The purpose for said indicator-- enable construction around the point without fear of losing it. Given that point is required for...
  2. Scherezad

Biomes & Nature Terraria is getting new backgrounds, I hope we can get an Under Water background

Definitely support this idea. Underwater construction took a hit with the addition of NPCs' ability to drown, but this'd open up a lot of building opportunities :D
  3. Scherezad

NPCs & Enemies New Town NPC: The Bard

I support this idea all the way, with one caveat. One of the possible names should be Edward.
  4. Scherezad

NPCs & Enemies Put your characters in worlds as NPCs.

I quite like this idea. Could finally have the ideal king for my castle :D
  5. Scherezad

Weapons & Equip Panic Necklace, Lava Waders & Flower Boots additional crafting paths

I really like these ideas-- while the Lava Waders are nice and all, they tend to get horribly outclassed if you aren't in a liquid-heavy world. Similarly, I like that your ideas use Lightning Boots instead of Frostspark Boots. that extra ice mobility is often a non-factor for me.
  6. Scherezad

Weapons & Equip What about more weaboo vanity stuff? It would be great!

That said, there are no maid outfits. Such an outfit could be acquired from goodie bags, or made with Silk and Black and/or White Thread at a Loom. As for scarves, neckties, hair ribbons, and skirts, I agree fully. The Hair Bow item from christmastime Slimes is nice and all, but... myeh? For...
  7. Scherezad

Sprites The River (Alternate Underworld)

Continuing that line of thought, a Crimson world renders mages unable to acquire Bands of Starpower or anything derived therefrom. Mana Flowers are great and all, but when they're your only mana accessory it's kinda boring.
  8. Scherezad

Sprites The River (Alternate Underworld)

I'd love to have this in the game. Hell gets kinda boring sometimes, and plus it's all orange (eeeeeeeew). In contrast I love the idea of building a citadel atop the river.
  9. Scherezad

Sprites The Infestation (Alternate Corruption)

Got here from browsing Cenx's postings to find that spoiler she mentioned. Decided to read through. Wasn't disappointed. Also, it's green! nicely lines up to the Dungeon brick colors-- figure if corrupt = blue and crimson = pink, then infested = green.
  10. Scherezad

Blocks & Decoration (Sprites) Columns!

Remember how sinks gave a facelift to semirealistic construction? I think columns would, too. We need this.
  11. Scherezad

Blocks & Decoration Void Monolith.

A suggestion that I've been thinking would be neat anyway. Nothing like the idea of making an area that hurts someone's eyes xD in all seriousness though, I support this idea fully.
  12. Scherezad

Tried to resist the urge to ask this, but do you think that 1.3.1 is going to have any changes...

Tried to resist the urge to ask this, but do you think that 1.3.1 is going to have any changes to worldgen?
  13. Scherezad

Yes it will. Also, this isn't the best place to ask this xD Alas, I don't know the proper place.

Yes it will. Also, this isn't the best place to ask this xD Alas, I don't know the proper place.
  14. Scherezad

Cenx has said before that it's pronounced "sen-eks" if I'm not mistaken.

Cenx has said before that it's pronounced "sen-eks" if I'm not mistaken.
  15. Scherezad

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

This wait for the last few hours is agonizing.
  16. Scherezad

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

analysis: The closer 1.3 gets, the higher the levels of Hype get. Hype volume increases exponentially roughly every 24 hours.
  17. Scherezad

Congratulations, well wishes, and best of luck to you. Hope you have a pleasant life in spite of...

Congratulations, well wishes, and best of luck to you. Hope you have a pleasant life in spite of the inevitable negative points.
  18. Scherezad

NPCs & Enemies Pots and Boulders, more ways to kill you! [Sprites]

I would absolutely love to see this in-game. Especially the golems-- I'm an absolute sucker for golems. Plus, the weapons dropped by said golems are really, really interesting. Definitely things I'd build around.
  19. Scherezad

Biomes & Nature Taking a Page from Terraria: Otherworld

I kinda-sorta really like this idea. Would be nice to have a way to keep the spreading biomes out without having to make a wall or a broad expanse of mushrooms.
Back
Top Bottom