Search results for query: *

• Users: Roka Josh
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Roka Josh

PC Sharkotronics - Moving sharks with Hoik's

So not too long ago, I watched a @ZeroGravitas video which shows the upwards movement of Sharks via Hoiking. I looked into it and didn't find anything documented on how to do it, so I set out to find out how to do it. While doing this, I made a inconvenient, inefficient and weird engine, which...
  2. Roka Josh

PC Hay Farm Efficiency

I recently saw a post on the T-Mec Social Forum saying how you could farm infinite Hay blocks with a sickle and flower boots, and by looping the player round with a teleporter. I wanted to see if there was any way to maximize efficiency of this 'farm', and these are my findings. I made a video...
  3. Roka Josh

tModLoader Mod-Raria X

Hello and welcome to the final attempt of Mod-Raria! For the people who don't know, Mod-Raria is a mod I have tried to create twice, but I have not had the time or I have lost interest quick. On terms of the last one, Mod-Raria Reborn, I never actually coded anything as I encountered a problem...
  4. Roka Josh

Coding Help!

Can any body help me with this? Missing texture ModRaria/Items/SteelIngot at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.GetTexture(String name) at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent() at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext) I have tried defining the texture manually but it...
  5. Roka Josh

(tModLoader) Mod-Raria Reborn!

Hello and welcome to Mod-Raria Reborn, Mod-Raria was a mod which me and @ShrekTheDrek were making until 1.3 came out. I want to start over again, and re-make Mod-Raria! I hope you all enjoy, and when I feel there is enough content, I will release a public test! Staff: Founder - Mr. Terraria...
  6. Roka Josh

Spriters needed for Mor-Raria Mod!

Me and ShrekTheDrek are currently making a mod called Mod-Raria! We need help spriting as both of us are fairly poor-average. If you would like to help with spriting please PM me or Shrek! Best Regards - Mr. Terraria The Mod page is here -...
  7. Roka Josh

tAPI Mod-Raria --- Mr. Terraria's Mod!

Mod-Raria Hello and welcome to a work in progress mod, called Mod-Raria! This is a mod which will add mostly technology related features to the game, which go throughout the entire game so from beggining game to end game. If you have any ideas, please post them below and if one of the ideas is...
  8. Roka Josh

Need help for custom crafting table!

I need help in a custom crafting table cs file I am making for my mod, I want it to detect if the player is in a certain range and then give him accessibility to a work bench a furnace and an anvil. Please help!
  9. Roka Josh

Mod Ideas?

I want to start making mods, but I don't have very many ideas, so please post ideas for mods which you think will good after this post! Current preferable idea topics: (A higher number means more preferred) 1 - Items 2 - Blocks 3 - Enemies 4 - Biome's I am more likely to take on a suggestion...
  10. Roka Josh

What do you like about 1.3 the most?

I've got a question for Terrarians on the PC! Out of what you have seen so far from spoilers, what is your favorite part of 1.3? Mine has to be either the mining mount, or the new event (especially the music)!
Back
Top Bottom