Search results for query: *

1. Supeh Mario

Supeh's AMA Corner

yo it's me, supeh if you don't know me, that's okay. you can actually get to know me here. how convenient is that? wow anyway, i'm terrible at introductions, so that'll be it. ask away!
  2. Supeh Mario

Other Boss Trophies: From RNG to Kill Count

You know how the way we obtain banners has changed in 1.3? It went from a random drop (quite rare, might I add,) to a reward for killing 50 of the same enemy. While some may think this gets annoying after killing the 500th Cave Bat and having way too many banners for themselves, I, personally...
  3. Supeh Mario

Story Downternet - A reader-driven story

Story status: Discontinued Commands: Closed, obviously INTRODUCTION Hello, fellow readers. Or should I say, fellow Players. You are about to embark in a journey of hilarious antics and chaos. Maybe. This concept is heavily inspired by the MS Paint Adventures by Andrew Hussie, and most...
  4. Supeh Mario

NPCs & Enemies Town NPC: The Confectioner - Cakes and more!

I may or may not add in some more visuals to this suggestion from time to time. Do you like pastries? Do you like CAKES?! I don't know about you, but I know I do. So, let's get started. ~INTRODUCTION~ Everyone likes food (assuming that's true). Especially this guy. Say hi to the...
Back
Top Bottom