Someone play terraria with me
  2. Zero_Dracios

anyone up for some terraria pc

anyone up for some terraria pc
  3. Zero_Dracios

I wanna play pc with some people, just gotten the game on steam :D

I wanna play pc with some people, just gotten the game on steam :D
  4. Zero_Dracios

Hey Baih! You should work on a final fantasy map that utilies mounts alot ^^

Hey Baih! You should work on a final fantasy map that utilies mounts alot ^^
  5. Zero_Dracios

Can i request a dancing pumpking for my avatar (i saw tht u wer taking requests) i dont care how...

Can i request a dancing pumpking for my avatar (i saw tht u wer taking requests) i dont care how he dances tho xD
  6. Zero_Dracios

Xbox 360 Need Help beating Prime and Twins

I will help gt Zero Dracios i can also help you with plantera nd stuff
  7. Zero_Dracios

Xbox 360 Duplication Glitch & Terraria Fun

All i need is some building blocks and some paint duped xD My gt is Zero Dracios and im also looking for these items: GPS Beetle chestplate (attack one) Horsemans head Pine tree blocks Cement mixer
  8. Zero_Dracios

Dude Im a pumpking :pumpking: < pumpprince ^.^

Dude Im a pumpking :pumpking: < pumpprince ^.^
  9. Zero_Dracios

Weapons & Equip Fungi Bulb Weapon.

Why not a new mushrooom boss like plantera? Call it fungera and add a techno boss theme and some cool drops any voila mushroom biome is great
  10. Zero_Dracios

Crowno i thought of an awsome idea! Princekings, its a drop that is a 0.69% drop from an ice...

Crowno i thought of an awsome idea! Princekings, its a drop that is a 0.69% drop from an ice queen its a summon that does 70 dps and it can only be used at night >:) Also Ice Princess its a 0.21& drop chance from a pumpking it does 69 dps and can be only used in dalight xD Pls add a...
  11. Zero_Dracios

:pumpking: :pumpking: :pumpking: :pumpking: :pumpking: :pumpking: I brought my friends to dis party

:pumpking: :pumpking: :pumpking: :pumpking: :pumpking: :pumpking: I brought my friends to dis party
  12. Zero_Dracios

<<< Look at image and imagine the song right round linke a record baby right round rigtht round...

<<< Look at image and imagine the song right round linke a record baby right round rigtht round in your head xD
  13. Zero_Dracios

Weapons & Equip Scarab Armour,A End-Game Summoner Armour

how about a scarab jam that is a 10% drop from duke fishron lool
  14. Zero_Dracios

Official Addressing the "Non-Critical" Mobile Terraria Bugs

I seem to crash tons on android my phone is Sony Xperia Z it runs well but crashes alot, also theres a bug with dyes whenever you have 1 dye on your chestplate it also shows up on legs, finally my worlds are being destroyed but nobody goes on my world oh well :pumpking: :pumpking: :pumpking...
  15. Zero_Dracios

Chippy why dont you do a xbox playthrough of terraria its nearly up to date with PC and it would...

Chippy why dont you do a xbox playthrough of terraria its nearly up to date with PC and it would be funny to watch you die ( I couldnt take on the jungle with 20 defence! my gear was all warding :) )
  16. Zero_Dracios

He's been online aswell look at his liked videos, plius i think hes waiting for 1.3 to come out...

He's been online aswell look at his liked videos, plius i think hes waiting for 1.3 to come out so not long for hagrid to return :D
  17. Zero_Dracios

cool beabs dude, I am shocked to see how fast you've grown! When i subbed you were on episode 2...

cool beabs dude, I am shocked to see how fast you've grown! When i subbed you were on episode 2 of your 1.2.4 lets play lol ( I actually remember dis)
  18. Zero_Dracios

Do you play terraria xbox 360 aswell as pc??? love your channel dude i was there from when u...

Do you play terraria xbox 360 aswell as pc??? love your channel dude i was there from when u had 1258 sub. (not a joke i can remember you doing your 1.2.4 LP)
Back
Top Bottom