Search results for query: *

1. Kirito [Lone Wolf]

Wavebank Sburbraria! Remastered - A Homestuck Wavebank

D1: v1.0 -+- D2: v1.0 -+- Releases for Terraria 1.3.5.X Sburbraria! Remastered is a Homestuck wave bank that I have made for you all to enjoy, there are two discs included for variation in the soundtrack and something a little different once in a while. All hail the GREEN SUN. [/spoiler]...
  2. Kirito [Lone Wolf]

tModLoader Super Hostile Worlds

In the wake of the dark forces that drive the corruption, A hero must stand tall and drive back the forces of evil that threaten to destroy and transform this world. Magma quakes in the core of the world and otherworldly powers influence the world to self destruction. This mod will not be for...
  3. Kirito [Lone Wolf]

Map-Adventure The Great Journey [Episodic] [Huge WIP]

Story The Great Journey is an Episodic adventure where you locate 3 items and eventually plunder and explore the Sky Fortress that Daniel's Grandpa told him about. Use the same character for every map... some friends can join him but he get's annoyed after 2 other players. There will be traps...
  4. Kirito [Lone Wolf]

Wavebank Homestuck Wavebank!

Hey all! ever wanted to enjoy the ironically amazing music from home stuck in Terraria? well here is the solution. This took a long time to make and I have finally completed it! Hope you homestucks' enjoy! -=-Track List -=- Credit Download!
  5. Kirito [Lone Wolf]

Tool TForge - The next Terraria modding API! [Coders needed]

So, lately I have read what shockah said abouyt tAPI mostl likely being discontinued... and I decided to try to make a new working api, but my problem is im new to coding and need coders... But I will try my hardest to help and will hopefully build an active team to work on this. PM your...
  6. Kirito [Lone Wolf]

tAPI Terraria Evolved (Spriters needed)

Waiting for 1.3? Want more than just golem and frost Moon? Then stop here cause I am going to be fulfilling that lust! In this mod you will have new Events, Bosses, mobs and even a Ultramode! Basic ideas: Events/ Invasions Bosses Monsters Acessories Dungeons Biomes Items Credits...
Back
Top Bottom