Search results for query: *

1. Deamterr

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Woah, this update looks awesome! And finally I can play it :redmunch:
  2. Deamterr

Mysterious Symbol? (Dungeon Defenders 2 Meets Terraria)

Well, I think it's just a mythical sign that will make the portal look more sinister and horrible. Maybe it means something more, but I don't even know Dungeon Defenders 2 lore, so I have absolutely no idea :p
  3. Deamterr

Tenthy's Creations

Well, these are incredible buildings! I enjoy them so much... *-* @Tenthy, couldn't you give me a document of the map with "Tel Falmora"? I really want to play it myself.
  4. Deamterr

Who would be your favorite Terraria YouTuber?

I really enjoy ChippyGaming and Pedguin, they are very active and their content is not bad :) Yrimir and Ningishu are amazing as well, they play very cool, even though their videos are rare. Also, Terraria community has many more great Youtubers! BaumProductions, HappyDays, TerrariaHelp, HERO...
  5. Deamterr

How much time have you spent on Terraria?

731 hours :) However, I am going to play more and more.
  6. Deamterr

Terraria Comic Book from DC Comics is Here!

It's really surprising O_o Still can't believe it. And yeah, it's definitely amazing! Hope I will be able to buy it :)
  7. Deamterr

Game Mechanics Changing clock/watch time system

Support. Although using 12 hour system gives me accustomed to use itself, 24 hour system would be more comfortable for me anyway.
  8. Deamterr

Why the East/West is Independent From the Sun?

"Because it's Terraria" Also, Terraria Wiki has a line in Goblin Tinkerer's Quotes says: "I can't believe they tied me up and left me here just for pointing out that they weren't going east!" (referring to the Goblin Tinkerer initially appearing bound; and east/west and sunrise/sunset being...
  9. Deamterr

Items Nerf Reaver Shark

Yup, Reaver Shark is absolutely powerful. You can get it in the beginning and mine some Hellstone in the Underworld. But, as Leinfors said, "The "you can skip stuff" element of it is seemingly intentional". And also, if you play with summoner class, the "Reaver Shark > Hellstone > Imp Staff" is...
  10. Deamterr

About last Twitter post. [img]

About last Twitter post.
  11. Deamterr

Terraria 2?

I've seen it before and it means nothing :p Just one of many jokes in the Splash Text.
  12. Deamterr

It is good :) Not at all. You deserve more followers!

It is good :) Not at all. You deserve more followers!
  13. Deamterr

Biomes & Nature Sandstorms Instead of Rain in Desert Biomes!

Great idea! Also it makes desert more useful, which is amazing :)
  14. Deamterr

Why are you so kind? :0

Why are you so kind? :0
  15. Deamterr

Sandstorms Instead of Rain in Desert Biomes!

Awesome! Write this idea in Suggestion treads :)
  16. Deamterr

PC PC is getting controller support!

Absolutely amazing feauture! I congratulate the people who can play on controller because I am not :(
  17. Deamterr

So, about that 1.3.1 update...

I think it is because Terraria: Otherworld is more priority for now, therefore here's not so much 1.3.1 spoilers :( But I guess developers work on both project as always. They just want to keep the intrigue :) P.S. Check the Twitter, you could miss some spoilers.
  18. Deamterr

Official Re-Logic & Quadro Delta Announce Pixel Privateers

A new game - Terraria: Otherworld -It looks like Starbound!!! A new game - Pixel Privateers -It looks like Starbound again omg!! Guys, Starbound has pretty cool graphic for 2D game and it's not surprising that other 2D games will have something like its too. Stop talking "looks like...
  19. Deamterr

Official Re-Logic & Quadro Delta Announce Pixel Privateers

It looks definitely amazing! This game will be classy I guess. Can't wait to play it :)
  20. Deamterr

Please support 2560x1440 screen resolution.

Isn't 1920x1080 already cool for your screen?
Back
Top Bottom