Search results for query: *

1. BOT Eric

Current game time 1.3k hours, fav weapon terrarian, fav armour set Spectre, longest time on one...

Current game time 1.3k hours, fav weapon terrarian, fav armour set Spectre, longest time on one character 142 hours
  2. BOT Eric

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

My friend has had this "bug" since August 22nd 2015, When he tries to host through steam (multiplayer, host and play, allow friends of friends "disabled") When he attempts to host it shows "connecting to sever" for 1 second and Instantly comes up "Found server" he then waits for a good 5...
  3. BOT Eric

Can't Host threw Steam!

I can't host using steam it comes up with found server i waited 37mins and it still doesn't work in any 1.3 update! please fix!
  4. BOT Eric

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

WHY THE :red: IS THE MOON LORD SO :red:ING HARD SOLO PLEASE NERF THIS DEVS ITS :red:ING IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Friends and I 4 v 1 moon lord normal mode he one shots us all in seconds with over 70 deffence! AT LEAST LOWER HIS DAMAGE OR DEFFENCE MAYBE BOTH!
  5. BOT Eric

PC IT HAS BEGUN! - Terraria 1.3 Launches Today!

Moon lord sucks! Hes too good! Play in multi player to DESTROY HIM!!!! Good luck lads! \o,
  6. BOT Eric

PC IT HAS BEGUN! - Terraria 1.3 Launches Today!

PLease nerf the crawlipedes And strollers About 275 damage to a guy with 105 deffence they are way to strong! Great update thanks :)
  7. BOT Eric

A Terrarian Wedding Celebration!

What an amazing piece of news! Congrats to Cenx And Redigit! So Happy for you!
  8. BOT Eric

Terraria: Otherworld Otherworldly Sights & Sounds

Okay I have read so many people wanting Terraria on mac i can agree but you do Reallise that the dev's are working so hard on other things just be paitent Thanks for the great spoilers the tunes are Sick! P,S: I can't spell!
  9. BOT Eric

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

BEING BRAVE!: Start a Hardcore character. And also add one for Making the Ankh Shield Called Immune
  10. BOT Eric

Terraria: Otherworld Otherworldly Sights & Sounds

10/10 Would listen to again! I love the music it makes the game more Exciting. Props to the Developers!!!! GG.
  11. BOT Eric

Welp 30 days to get 1k hours come on i can do it!

Welp 30 days to get 1k hours come on i can do it!
Back
Top Bottom