Search results for query: *

• Users: Derp Vader
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Derp Vader

Game Mechanics Solutions and biome changing

This isn't a very big suggestion, but I believe that the Dryad should sell Blue and Green solution no matter which biome she's in, and Purple/Red solution can be sold during a Blood Moon. She will only sell solutions when the player has a Clentaminator in their inventory. Of course, the Dark...
  2. Derp Vader

Sprites Hallowed Dagger

I was thinking of a new shortsword-like item, the Hallowed Dagger! Damage: 35 Knockback: 2 Critical Hit Chance: 4% Use Time: 5 Rarity: Sell: 5 (My first sprite. Don't judge, please)
  3. Derp Vader

PC WTB Clentaminator

Just need a Clentaminator for a lower price, that's all.
  4. Derp Vader

PC Hallow Generated in Jungle?

So, I killed the Wall of Flesh, and go to the Jungle. What do I find? Pink water. It's the same Jungle theme, Jungle enemies, and when I leave the Jungle from the side the pink water was on, I find no cyan grass. The Hallow is VERY important! Help?
  5. Derp Vader

PC Guide Voodoo Doll and 14 Life Crystals(Pre-Hardmode)

I have end and mid pre hard mode items.
  6. Derp Vader

PC WoF Help?

Is this enough for the Wall of Flesh? I have Necro Armor, a Minishark, a Red Ryder, Quick Night's Edge, Waterbolt, 2 buddies to play with, Violent Obsidian Skull, Menacing Spectre Boots, Hard Red Shiny Balloon, Armored Shackle, Guarding Band of Regeneration, and a Hellbridge. Enough?
  7. Derp Vader

NPCs & Enemies Granite Giant

I was thinking of a Granite themed boss, because there really isn't any use of the Granite biome except farming. Anyways, on to the boss. To summon this boss you're going to need a Suspicious Looking Stone. It has a 5% chance to drop from Granite enemies. The boss cannot be spawned underground...
  8. Derp Vader

NPCs & Enemies The Mastermind (Mechanical Brain of Cthulhu)

There should be a mechanical version of the Brain of Cthulhu, and can only be spawned in a Crimson world, and the Destroyer can only be spawned in a Corrupted world. It can be spawned by a Iron Nerve, crafted at a Mythril/Oriachalcum anvil, using 15 Vertebrate, 20 Iron/Lead bars, and 5 Souls of...
  9. Derp Vader

Crash on start?

So, I start up Terraria normally. Go into my Steam library, click on Terraria, click on play. It shows the Re-Logic beginning, but then it goes all black. I start up the game again, and it works fine the second time. Please fix this bug, because it happens every time I start up Terraria the...
Back
Top Bottom