Search results for query: *

1. Korra Baskerville

New Official Terraria Wiki Launches Today!

As a wiki editor and in defense of my fellow wiki editors, we know. Wikis occasionally contain wrong information, they're a collaborative effort, so you're free to edit them and correct the info. Otherwise, consider pointing out the exact error so an editor can correct it. You could post a...
  2. Korra Baskerville

The most noteworthy thing I've ever done was mined my entire world on the 360/Xbone. I left only...

The most noteworthy thing I've ever done was mined my entire world on the 360/Xbone. I left only demon altars to see what would fappen if I destroyed them last. (Froze the game). I deleted every block, every background, removed all water and lava, etc. The world was an empty place. I wanted to...
  3. Korra Baskerville

Hello, my name is Korra II A Baskerville. I've been playing Terraria since 2014, when a friend...

Hello, my name is Korra II A Baskerville. I've been playing Terraria since 2014, when a friend told me about it and I purchased it on the Xbox 360. I've played it on 360, Xbone, 3DS, and PC. Terraria is one of my flavorite creative games to play, despite the fact that I'm awful at it.
  4. Korra Baskerville

New Official Terraria Wiki Launches Today!

Thank you for doing this. I completely despise Fandom and I've hated that the Minecraft and Terraria wikis were still on Fandom. I took my own wiki independent in November 2020 when they announced the shutdown of Gamepedia Wikis. I got sick of them giving us worrying news, telling us not to...
Back
Top Bottom