Search results for query: *

1. SquirtingOranges

Working as Designed A bug or intended result?

I got a random goblin event on my Journey world and wasnt spawning in. I realize that the spawn multiplier was at 0 so I cranked it and poof the army arrived. I dont know if this was intended to work for events or not so I thought I would share this.
  2. SquirtingOranges

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

Well this is going to be the longest 30 days of my life. Cant wait
  3. SquirtingOranges

I changed my name. We good boys.

I changed my name. We good boys.
  4. SquirtingOranges

Here's my CC entry. I used some blocks from Calamity. I hope I can sill get in. Also i hope im...

Here's my CC entry. I used some blocks from Calamity. I hope I can sill get in. Also i hope im not too late. https://imgur.com/3gqMLwp
  5. SquirtingOranges

I hate this name. I made this account so long about and i hate this name...

I hate this name. I made this account so long about and i hate this name...
  6. SquirtingOranges

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

Im so ready for this update! Its taking soo long but youve shown us time and time again that you dont update until it is absolutely 100% ready. Take your time because i want it to be perfect ;)
  7. SquirtingOranges

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Awww that's really unfortunate especially for you guys but its okay because there's a bright future ahead for Re-Logic and like you said, many ideas still in the works. Keep doing great things guys! You never disappoint me.
  8. SquirtingOranges

CC Creation Compendium #53

I like the ocram art just as a final goodbye. Ill never forget console edition. I know its not leaving but ocram is and Terraria Console is the only reason why I play Terraria in the first place. My friend told me about it and I honesly thought it would be terrible but now I have HOURS AND HOURS...
  9. SquirtingOranges

Beta Tester Application

How many hours I have on the game. Which right now is 478 but I have played a large amount on console on the XBOX 360.
  10. SquirtingOranges

Beta Tester Application

How many hours is alot?
  11. SquirtingOranges

LOL yeah i did see his video...I could not get over that design. It was amazing.

LOL yeah i did see his video...I could not get over that design. It was amazing.
  12. SquirtingOranges

[img]

13. SquirtingOranges

Just shows how corrupt Illinois is but yeah.........I dont really care if it makes it or not...

Just shows how corrupt Illinois is but yeah.........I dont really care if it makes it or not. Just wanted to post it.
  14. SquirtingOranges

I would enjoy a master volume sliding bar for 1.3.6........its the little things.

I would enjoy a master volume sliding bar for 1.3.6........its the little things.
  15. SquirtingOranges

I don't expect this to go on CC because it touches a political topic but hey.......it's true [img]

I don't expect this to go on CC because it touches a political topic but hey.......it's true
  16. SquirtingOranges

Ah. thank you very much

Ah. thank you very much
  17. SquirtingOranges

?

?
  18. SquirtingOranges

How do you post a snapshot on here?

How do you post a snapshot on here?
  19. SquirtingOranges

PS3 & PS4 Saved Data Request

Oh....i remember being trapped on Terraria console edition. Not saying its bad but PC is much better.
  20. SquirtingOranges

CC Creation Compendium #49

I love the tree house at the start. :)
Back
Top Bottom