Search results for query: *

1. GamerChiq

Terraria State of the Game - May 2022

Okay the little slimes moving into town have to be the cutest thing I've ever seen. The amount of time that I stared at that gif if borderline creepy. Or just... yanno...creepy.
  2. GamerChiq

Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

I am WAY too hype about this. I kind fell off with Terraria...work, family, adulting. I just bought a new gaming PC and of course put Terraria on it...and then I noticed the 1.4 update for mobile today...it's like xmas!
  3. GamerChiq

Mobile Multiplayer

Is it just me or is anyone else having a :red: of a time trying to connect to a server? Am I doing something wrong?
  4. GamerChiq

Re-Logic Introduces Brand New On-Demand Terraria Clothing!

I ordered mine...can't wait!!!!!
  5. GamerChiq

I mined 99% of the blocks in a Small World

Ha this was absolutely awesome! I would have made myself insane doing it. I don't know if you answered this already but did you do this all in one sitting?
  6. GamerChiq

Mod for increasing inventory space?

I am honestly surprised I haven't seen such a mod yet. But I agree, it's not really worth it. Especially with that pig trough thingie (the name escapes me). All I have seen is a mod that increases the number of accessory slots, which is pretty cool. I have it installed, but I don't really use it...
  7. GamerChiq

PC Sooo...

I guess Terraria decided that it didn't like the update and decided not to run at all. I uinstalled steam and terraria no less than three times and it just won't start up...at all. Nothing. I really don't think my PC is the problem--considering that the game was working (mostly) fine until the...
  8. GamerChiq

PC Cannot Create a New World

So I have been having problems with Terraria for a little while now, before the update for reasons that I have no idea of. I don't think it is my computer as I just purchased it like a month and a half ago. But, I ended up uinstalling Terraria and Steam from my computer and reinstalling it. When...
  9. GamerChiq

Problems With Game Loading

Well at least I know it's not only me it's not working for. Talk about being disappointed. I hope this gets fixed soon.
  10. GamerChiq

CC Creation Compendium #41

These are incredible!
  11. GamerChiq

Mobile EveryPlay?

another good app for game recording is Mobizen on Google Play.
  12. GamerChiq

Gamepad Question

thank you! I appreciate that. I'm using a third party controller...cheap one lol. It's called iBuffalo. So I will see how to get that configured. Thanks again!
  13. GamerChiq

Gamepad Question

If I am posting this in the wrong place, feel free to point me to the right thread and lock this. I've been away for some time now and I see there has been controller support added. I'm having a little trouble figuring out how to get it set up. Do I just plug my game pad into the computer and...
  14. GamerChiq

PC The state of 1.3.1 for PC

I know I am itching to use the gamepad I JUST bought specifically to use in Terraria.
  15. GamerChiq

Yep..pretty much!!
  16. GamerChiq

Got it! Thank you so much for that. Patiently waiting..haven't even taken the gamepad out of the box.
  17. GamerChiq

-zoned out-

-zoned out-
  18. GamerChiq

Sorry if this question has been asked... or if its stupid -lol- But are we able to plug in an use our gamepad currently for the PC? Or do we have to wait for the update to come out first?
  19. GamerChiq

It does work, but I realized that I couldn't walk and swing a weapon or tool at the same time. And there is a bit of a lag between doing so when I do use it. Way too much of a hassle. OAN: Though the support isn't available, can I still use my gamepad
Back
Top Bottom