Search results for query: *

• Users: GamerChiq
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. GamerChiq

Mobile Multiplayer

Is it just me or is anyone else having a :red: of a time trying to connect to a server? Am I doing something wrong?
  2. GamerChiq

PC Sooo...

I guess Terraria decided that it didn't like the update and decided not to run at all. I uinstalled steam and terraria no less than three times and it just won't start up...at all. Nothing. I really don't think my PC is the problem--considering that the game was working (mostly) fine until the...
  3. GamerChiq

PC Cannot Create a New World

So I have been having problems with Terraria for a little while now, before the update for reasons that I have no idea of. I don't think it is my computer as I just purchased it like a month and a half ago. But, I ended up uinstalling Terraria and Steam from my computer and reinstalling it. When...
  4. GamerChiq

Gamepad Question

If I am posting this in the wrong place, feel free to point me to the right thread and lock this. I've been away for some time now and I see there has been controller support added. I'm having a little trouble figuring out how to get it set up. Do I just plug my game pad into the computer and...
  5. GamerChiq

This is Driving me Insane

Here is the issue I am having: Plantera's Bulb not spawning. In two different worlds now, I have not been able to get Plantera's Bulb to spawn at all. I killed all three Mechanical Bosses...TWICE just to make sure. And it even says '...something restless grows in the jungles...' or something...
  6. GamerChiq

Gameiki for 1.3

Will the gameiki mod work for 1.3? I use it just because of the infinite reach ability. If I can't, then I can't. I was just curious if it would work with 1.3 or no. Thanks!
  7. GamerChiq

Mobile Boss Hitlist

Alright, by some miracle, I beat the twins. Granted, I had some pretty kick :red: gear. Full titanium armor, mega shark with ichor bullets and Scourge of the Corruptor. Admittedly, I did get lucky with some extremely rare finds and I farmed ALOT ALOT ALOT. Even though I had pretty good gear and...
  8. GamerChiq

No Terraria W/out Wifi? No Problem!

Alright, so I know a few people other than myself were experiencing problems trying to play Terraria without an internet connection. First, make sure that your world is saved locally and not on Cloud. Alright, so you actually need to turn off wifi completely. Even if there is no viable...
  9. GamerChiq

Terraria needs Internet to play???

I can only play Terraria when I have an internet connection. If I try to play the game without a connection, It freezes completely and I have to restart my phone. As soon as I open terraria with my wifi connection, it ru.s almost perfectly. This has been happening since the update.
  10. GamerChiq

Mobile Demon Scythe or Sharanga

I had lost one of my main worlds and I am getting ready to go against WoF. So which one is more effective, scythe or the sharanga?
  11. GamerChiq

Mobile 1.2 Issue

First of all, if this question has been answered already on the official thread on the front page, my bad. I couldn't find it...and my lunch break is really short. Alright, so, I did get the 1.2 update for terraria and yesterday I was able to play wth absolutely no problems. And today, It won't...
  12. GamerChiq

Terraria on ChromeBook laptops?

I was considering purchasing a ChromeBook this week and I wanted to know if I could play Terraria on Chromebook. I am getting it brand new, but before I do that, I want to make sure that Terraria is compatible with it. Any advice on this would be hugely appreciated.
  13. GamerChiq

Mobile Wall , otf Flesh

I am finally ready to start thinking about killing the WoF. I have full Molten Armor as well as full molten weapons and tools. I also have my life buffed to maximum as well. Do you all know the best set up to defeat the WoF for mobile?
  14. GamerChiq

PC Best Laptop For Gaming (that doesn't cost an insane amount of money)???

Okay, so a few weeks ago, my 6 year old was playing with my laptop and she put it on the step. I came home from work, went up to her room to check her homework, came back down and actually stepped on my laptop and proceeded to fall down a flight of steps. (I am still not 100% certain the little...
Back
Top Bottom