kinda sad to see how dumb i was back then still kinda funny too
  4. TheLoudGallade

so i'm back

so i'm back
  5. TheLoudGallade

aether foundation really loves your help

aether foundation really loves your help
  6. TheLoudGallade

now i can't stop looking at it and thinking wow that's a butt i would like on me

now i can't stop looking at it and thinking wow that's a butt i would like on me
  7. TheLoudGallade

is that one of the female grunts from gen 5 (i dont care bout that :red:)

is that one of the female grunts from gen 5 (i dont care bout that :red:)
  8. TheLoudGallade

no it's a poor man trying to make himself happier by saying money does not matter money buys...

no it's a poor man trying to make himself happier by saying money does not matter money buys happiness indeed his just trying to make up for himself
  9. TheLoudGallade

even in terraria i suck in everything wow thanks yri thanks ningishu thanks everyone who gud cuz...

even in terraria i suck in everything wow thanks yri thanks ningishu thanks everyone who gud cuz i need to git gud
  10. TheLoudGallade

wait i should defeat twins first

wait i should defeat twins first
  11. TheLoudGallade

i'm stuck i dunno how to defeat the destroyer im summoner plehz helpz mehz

i'm stuck i dunno how to defeat the destroyer im summoner plehz helpz mehz
  12. TheLoudGallade

Challenges for Players who have already passed Expert Mode

hey i'm in i would like something challenging but not 2 scykoh oh crud that's a wrong psyko
  13. TheLoudGallade

thanks very much

thanks very much
  14. TheLoudGallade

yeah that's what i figured

yeah that's what i figured
  15. TheLoudGallade

maybe it's cause star cells produce fake enemies that do not count towards the pillar itself

maybe it's cause star cells produce fake enemies that do not count towards the pillar itself
  16. TheLoudGallade

no the kill count for enemies cause i have a banner as proof that i killed 100 star cells but...

no the kill count for enemies cause i have a banner as proof that i killed 100 star cells but still the shield is still there
  17. TheLoudGallade

i live in hell where it's literarily 50+ c° on a daily basis its called morroco and it's in africa

i live in hell where it's literarily 50+ c° on a daily basis its called morroco and it's in africa
  18. TheLoudGallade

they dont (plehz say complete sentence)

they dont (plehz say complete sentence)
  19. TheLoudGallade

yeah i've got another prob when i launch terraria directly from steam it says missing executable...

yeah i've got another prob when i launch terraria directly from steam it says missing executable i tried what the steam support site says but it dont work
  20. TheLoudGallade

but kills don't count after death do they

but kills don't count after death do they
Back
Top Bottom