Search results for query: *

1. AbominationGod

What is the worst terraria update?

I still call em prisons.
  2. AbominationGod

Terraria bar tier list.

I figured i would do a tier list since i love ranking things. These are my opinions so don’t just take this as fact. The ranks are as follows: S tier: Essential bar with so much purpose, so much versitility, options and overall the essential bar in your playthrough. A Tier: Not as good as the...
  3. AbominationGod

I would disagree considering 1.2 added so many good things, like an alternate evil biome, 4 bosses and so much more. 1.4.3 was kinda mid imo. They did add deerclops and lucy as well as mmagiluminescence but i didn’t care for the other :red:. 1.3 introduced granite and marble biomes, removed old...
  4. AbominationGod

I didn’t care if there was a flame war if we weren’t off topic to begin with. Edit: thank you @Aurora3500 for banning those dudes. We were talking about updates and those 2 came in and derailed the thread.
  5. AbominationGod

Casual Random Chitchat Thread

Oh :red:, i thought this was my bedroom. I’m sorry. Pls carry on.
  6. AbominationGod

>Legendary Mode is for Terraria’s Asian Fanbase Man that’s a good one.
  7. AbominationGod

I don’t mean to ruin ya’lls fun but can we please get back on topic?
  8. AbominationGod

Casual Random Chitchat Thread

*fap* *fap* *fap*
  9. AbominationGod

Look i just said that golem was easy for a near endgame boss. Other than that when did we say the game should be more challenging?
  10. AbominationGod

Video games can be for everyone.
  11. AbominationGod

Lepus and Turkor were creative but lepus was overwhelming if you couldn’t defeat him quickly. Boots of ostara were also useless since they took up a boots slot instead of an accessory slot and there were better accessories. Turkor on the other hand is also overwhelming but the cornicopia it...
  12. AbominationGod

Best Accessories

Shield of cthulhu, celestial shell, brain of confusion, worm scarf, hermes boots and it’s upgrades.
  13. AbominationGod

What Was the Best Terraria Update?

I have a couple that are my favourites. 1.2 was goated. It introduced so much content. The introduction of the crimson biome, 4 bosses the pumpkin moon and frost moon. I wasn’t around when this released but this was a step in the right direction. 1.3 was also magnificent in that it introduced...
  14. AbominationGod

I don’t see what is so good about ocram other than the memories. He’s just an eye of cthulhu reskin with lazers added, he only drops adamantite, his summon is expensive and the old gen armours had a complex crafting recipe. If you had palladium, orichalcum and titanium in your world, then you...
  15. AbominationGod

Who is Terraria's Best Girl?

Zoologist is cute and hot as :red:. Instant S+ tier.
  16. AbominationGod

I agree, that :red: was my childhood. I remember fighting ocram, the mech bosses and the eye of cthulhu simataneously. Although it is a shame that the old gen 3ds content got removed, you gotta admit, 1.3+ was good in it’s own right. Also the horned god costume would look badass in my vanity...
  17. AbominationGod

Yes it was before 1.4. I heard this from the wiki. My mistake.
  18. AbominationGod

Relogic wants people to progress a certain way. In 1.4, they nerfed the reaver shark and made it to where you have to defeat the evil’s boss to spawn meteors. These changes were understandable, but resulted in less freedom on how you want to progress. They also made a change to the dungeon...
  19. AbominationGod

WIP Terraria Trading Card Game

Nice, but hopefully you won’t sell it, that would be copyright infringement.
Back
Top Bottom