Search results for query: *

1. AbominationGod

Terraria bar tier list.

I figured i would do a tier list since i love ranking things. These are my opinions so don’t just take this as fact. The ranks are as follows: S tier: Essential bar with so much purpose, so much versitility, options and overall the essential bar in your playthrough. A Tier: Not as good as the...
  2. AbominationGod

What is the worst terraria update?

Like any update, not just the major ones. I have never heard anyone complain of any update the entire time i’ve played this game.(maybe except torch luck) All versions welcome, including 3DS and old gen.
  3. AbominationGod

Game Mechanics Achievements should be disabled on journey mode

Similar to minecraft. Because playing on journey mode decreases the value of achievements. To make everyone happy, there should at least be an option to turn on/off achievements in journey mode or any other mode if players wished.
  4. AbominationGod

Builds I made a castle in my expert mode world.

View on the map ^ View not on the map V
  5. AbominationGod

Devourer of gods is laggy, so how do i fix it?

I want to be able to fight the DoG to progress but it is laggy, i turned down particles and turned off after images.
  6. AbominationGod

How do i make my own enemie npcs spawn in the biomes i want?

I used example code and videos but i don't know how to change where enemies spawn in biomes.
  7. AbominationGod

How do you have your player built structures generate upon world generation

I used structure helper and it told me i can have my structures build upon world gen. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2790924965&searchtext= and then i read this: https://github.com/ScalarVector1/StructureHelper/wiki/Getting-Started and from that point on i had no clue...
  8. AbominationGod

[New to modding] How do i make enemies drop whatever items i want?

New to coding, boutta make a weapon that is dropped from an enemy and i need to know how. How do i change enemies?
  9. AbominationGod

Item lacks the space it needs.

Here is the code: using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace CivilizationMod.Items { public class BundleofSticks : ModItem { public override void SetStaticDefaults() { // DisplayName.SetDefault("BundleOfSticks"); // By default...
  10. AbominationGod

Items Make the Celestial Sigil a non consumable item

Every time i run out of celestial sigils i have to grind for more. I want it to be non consumable so i don't have to grind over and over again. Hope you make it non consumable Bonus points of you make all summoning items non consumable.
  11. AbominationGod

I need help with retexturing bosses

I'm trying to retexture skeletron but i keep failing, my texture pack is on, i think i got the correct file name (NPC_35.png and NPC_Boss_Head_19), I definately put it in the right location AND i got the resolution correct! What am i doing wrong?
  12. AbominationGod

**REPORTED** Game time setting it to night whenever the day arrives.

This took place on my Expert Mode World and i'm in single player. When will re-logic fix this? It's 1.4.4.6 btw. Go to the 1:49 mark.
  13. AbominationGod

How do i become a pro at making resource packs?

I know how to change the logo and item sprites but i don't know how to change the boss/enemy/npc sprites. I also have a problem changing the localizations cause it's too complex. I know how to change music so i don't care about that. I need a file consisting of all the already existing sprites...
  14. AbominationGod

Other There's this new seed that's coming on 1.4.4 and i have some ideas for it.

So there's this "final final seed" that the terraria devs are making and i have some ideas for it. 1. Dungeon is made of lizahrd bricks and requires a temple key to get in. 2. Oceans water is replaced with lava. 3. Jungle Temple has a dungeon guardian until plantera is defeated 4. Sky...
  15. AbominationGod

I've tried everything i could to increase my fps

I changed all settings to low settings, used the optimizerraria pack and did someother stuff. I play on a potato and i want to know any method i can use to increase my fps as my fps is usually below 20 during gameplay.
Back
Top Bottom