Search results for query: *

1. Cobragin

Texture Pack Melstar's Minecraft Texturepack (Blocky Update!)

I'm not sure how that would work considering that the end has already replaced the hallow and the primary thing that spawns in hallowed is worm type enemies
  2. Cobragin

the first block in minecraft was the first block in the texture pack. Also, thought This could be helpful.
  3. Cobragin

what was the first thing that got a resprite in this texture pack?
  4. Cobragin

That would be interesting to see. Also, The Blockier Update:
  5. Cobragin

so one of the next updates is adding the wither storm. will it use the same design as the original, one of the community designs, or an original design?
  6. Cobragin

that was one of my ideas. i also thought that the icy golem for minecraft storymode 2 could be santank
  7. Cobragin

for frost moon, you might be able to use something from minecraft dungeons creeping winter dlc, or minecraft story mode's icy temple thing.
  8. Cobragin

not sure if anyone comes here, but welcome to my profile page. i may put things here at some point.

not sure if anyone comes here, but welcome to my profile page. i may put things here at some point.
  9. Cobragin

would the ender colossus work for deerclops?
  10. Cobragin

if someone were to try to make this into a mod, would they have to ask you for permisson to use the things from your texture pack?
  11. Cobragin

i have actually run across mods that add terraria creatures into minecraft though
  12. Cobragin

endipede? really? but i do like most of the content so far. (but why call it endipede? WHY!?!?) im honestly suprised someone hasnt started making a minecraft mod of this yet.
  13. Cobragin

Wonder what will be added next
  14. Cobragin

I have an alternative idea for moon lord:wither chimera. It would be the normal wither storm but combined with end energy, scull, lightning, and various other things. If used, please credit me. Additional note:this idea sounded better in my head
  15. Cobragin

that is a very efficient method of fixing the mobzilla problem.
  16. Cobragin

You could shrink down and/or edit the monstrosity sprites to something slightly different like what you did with the jungle abomination and the heart of ender. Minecraft dungeons had gargoyle like monstrosity statues at the obsidian pinnacle that could be used for something. Alternative idea for...
  17. Cobragin

You might be able to use one of the monstrosities for deerclops. In my opinion, I think the hydra from the minecraft ice and fire mod would be perfect for plantera.
Back
Top Bottom