Search results for query: *

1. Sir Gamalot

How to get a summoner weapon without going outside my class.

I want to do an all summoner damage run, but I'm not so sure where to start. The imp staff is uncraftable without hellstone, which I can't mine without killing a boss. Flinx Fur requires doing damage with a weapon I don't have. Any tips?
  2. Sir Gamalot

Golem Cheese Needed

That sounds both quick, and doable for my class of choice as I have both those accessories. Thank you!
  3. Sir Gamalot

Golem Cheese Needed

Thanks, I'll use this loadout on my melee playthrough.
  4. Sir Gamalot

Golem Cheese Needed

The one pre-lunar events boss I can't beat consistently is Golem. My loadout is Shroomite Armor, Chlorophyte Shotbow, Onyx Blaster, and a Daedalus StormBow. Holy and Ichor arrows. Jetpack, Obsidian Shield, Frostspark Boots, Ranger Emblem, and a Magic Quiver. I'm not bad at the game, but I'm...
  5. Sir Gamalot

How long does bamboo take to grow? How big does it get?

I've searched the internet, and the wiki says... Not much, except that it takes two days to get to it's max height.(Odd, considering bamboo is a fast growing plant IRL)
  6. Sir Gamalot

How to install tModloader 1.4

Thanks for all your help everyone, I got it installed.
  7. Sir Gamalot

Explain a terraria enemy/boss badly

I still have PTSD from him...
  8. Sir Gamalot

PC Insane seed I just found. Lol

Any places to find these seeds that are better than this seemingly great one?
  9. Sir Gamalot

DON'T REMIND ME OF MY FAILURES(plural, yes)
  10. Sir Gamalot

Ask A Knight Your Questions Terrarians (NOT CLICKBAIT!)

Dr. Stone is great if you like that type of stuff. Or if you don't like that type of stuff. Also Toradora, Haikyū!!, and One Punch Man.
  11. Sir Gamalot

Ask Me & My OCs Anything

How would you describe your process of eating pizza.
  12. Sir Gamalot

Thanks.

Thanks.
  13. Sir Gamalot

Officially, I am a Knight. Why? Because my parents made me. (NOT CLICKBAIT!)
  14. Sir Gamalot

Terraria is a difficult game, but every boss can be defeated. Except one... The Golem is the only only Terraria Boss that is impossible to beat. Even with a Maxed out gear set, and a Zenith, and every buff in the game, you cannot defeat it. There has been somewhat effective cheeses to get it...
  15. Sir Gamalot

I prefer questions about Anime, Games, YT, stuff like that. If I haven't answered one question, I either ignored it, or I'm not online to answer it. Though it's probably the second one. No stupid questions please. Making me think is welcome, though quite risky. No questions on heated topics.
  16. Sir Gamalot

Hello Terraria Enthusiasts, Golem is the Hardest Boss

Nice to meet you, and I'm really active on forums, so see you around.
  17. Sir Gamalot

How to install tModloader 1.4

I want to improve my fps, but I don't know how to get tModloader for 1.4, can anyone help?
  18. Sir Gamalot

tModLoader Calamity Mod

How many vanilla playthroughs of terraria should you have before going into calamity?
  19. Sir Gamalot

The Last Post Wins!

Well I guess I still don't know how to make friends properly :P
  20. Sir Gamalot

The Last Post Wins!

I feel strongly uncomfortable
Back
Top Bottom