Search results for query: *

1. Tyrax Lightning

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

I did not know that it was allowed to Spawn in Jungle Territory! Thank you so much! :dryadpassionate:
  2. Tyrax Lightning

My current game's World Seed is 3.2.2.1967621322, & my Jungle appeared on the right, so i've torn apart a vast area of underground between the Jungle & Beach & even past that, & even pierced the Underworld... but i'm not managing to find any Shimmer... :( Help pwease...?
  3. Tyrax Lightning

I'm no stranger to stuff like OS Updates & the like doing unauthorized screwing around with my Audio Settings (Especially common is damn OS Updates re-defaulting my sound into my off duty HTC Vive when I want it to STAY on my Realtek Output to go into my Surround Sound Speakers... :mad:) so this...
  4. Tyrax Lightning

Played in the new Update now... is it just me or is the game's BGM Volume even at Max Volume no more than half the Volume Amount it used to be...? Is that Intended? :confused:
  5. Tyrax Lightning

Yep, this.
  6. Tyrax Lightning

I take it this means that troll 'inaccessible around the Map area' is still there, still trolling? :sigh:
  7. Tyrax Lightning

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

Oh wow... all this time, I never knew that before...
  8. Tyrax Lightning

PC Actuator Rod Bug?

Hope this did it.
  9. Tyrax Lightning

PC Actuator Rod Bug?

Lol turns out I was right to get the Screenie done. If there's intent to prevent Actuation around some items, then shouldn't that mean both the Actuator Rod way and the Wired Switch way? P.S. The Switches in the Screenie are Wired away from the Inactive Wood Platform, and were Installed after...
  10. Tyrax Lightning

PC Actuator Rod Bug?

Oh wow... I never knew about the possibility of functional Inactive State Dart Firing... I should try that... As for reproduction... i'll try expanding the info: The specific thing I was doing this for was that I have a Campfire sitting right in middle of the 3 Blocks that places it roughly...
  11. Tyrax Lightning

PC Actuator Rod Bug?

My apologies for the delay in response... after 4 days of no response I feared this Forum had died & only thought to check it again today after the 1.4.2 Update News while trying to determine if the Link on that News Article about where to Post about Bugs did lead to here or if it'd confirm my...
  12. Tyrax Lightning

PC Actuator Rod Bug?

Anomaly: When placing an Actuator onto a Space then a Living Wood Platform, or the Living Wood Platform first then the Actuator, the Actuator Rod cannot activate the Actuator & set the Living Wood Platform inactive... but wiring it to a Switch then flipping the Switch works correctly. After...
  13. Tyrax Lightning

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Signed, & donated $7 to help it spread around. That was the most amount of bucks I was able to spare. I'd wait 5 - 10 more years for T:OW to be done right... :dryadpassionate: This is the kinda thing that happens when people forget to Emote. Then again, who knows? Maybe good may yet come of this.
  14. Tyrax Lightning

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

I've seen lotsa both those in my Journey World both Pre & Post-Hardmode, but no Net I try on them can ever catch them... (Currently tried Nets: Bug Net, Lava Bug Net, Golden Net.)
  15. Tyrax Lightning

Working as Designed Geysers in 1.4 vs before...

Ok, many thanks. Guess i'll stick to my old strat of Ceiling Mounting them with Anti-Monster Pressure Plates beneath them wired up.
  16. Tyrax Lightning

Working as Designed Geysers in 1.4 vs before...

Anomaly: 1.4 gave Geysers the ability to activate when stepped on by themselves with no need for Wiring or Plates, though thankfully they can still use Wire & Plates for when they're Ceiling Mounted. I tried testing them in a Goblin Invasion & found that Monsters aren't activating Geysers when...
  17. Tyrax Lightning

As best as I know, it's cause of the Console Developers... they are stuck operating under far stricter Guidelines then the PC World, thus they are far more Vehement on maximizing Bug Free-ness, Game Stability, & other such hoopla, in combo with Consoles having weaker Hardware & Drive Space then...
  18. Tyrax Lightning

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

Saw it too in a Chippy Vid... drops from Master Mode Chluthu... ya'll need a New World for him anyway.
  19. Tyrax Lightning

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

Meh, he's got Terrarian Toughness, he can just walk it off. Plus for all we know, he might be Kook enough to like torture... :P Meh, Money's not hard to get, especially in Expert Mode or above. *Too busy swimming in Money to notice...* :merchanttongue: I know how to Opt Out of the Feature...
  20. Tyrax Lightning

I've even heard that 1.4 is gonna add more Banners, from both New Mobs & old Mobs that didn't drop them before.
Back
Top Bottom