Search results for query: *

• Users: shamu1122
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. shamu1122

Weird Heart Crystal Spawns (share yours!)

The moment you finally get full iron armor and feel ready to fight the eater of worlds, but die right away. You think it's because you only have 140 health, so you go looking for some heart crystals... But you end up finding something like this.
  2. shamu1122

Mobile terraria mobile (android) online play?

I was wonering weather there is any way to play online mobile on android, I know there is for ios, so don't start typing away about that.... I've seen many people ask this in threads and not get any answer, so if anyone knows, let's settle this question once and for all. so if anyone knows a...
  3. shamu1122

Mobile palladin farms

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tutorial: First off, you should know that behind all dungeon bricks are dungeon brick walls. The brick walls are what pallidins spawn on. The first step to making the farm is to...
  4. shamu1122

Mobile Some glitches that may waste a ton of your time and energy... ps. not fun glitches

I was completing a pumpkin moon everynight for a about 4 realtime hours, and had about 300 mourning wood trophies, about 500 kills. I had gotten all of his drops about 30 times, except for one. The cursed sapling never dropped for me, even though it has the same drop rate as all the other, which...
  5. shamu1122

Mobile easy wave fifteen pumkin moon farm

The pictures are of the farm running with wire setup, and not running with no wires. The traps all have to be actuated, and I would recommend using spear traps over ranged. When bosses start to spawn, ie. Mourning wood, put two nimbus clouds in the center and let them hit mourning wood. (a...
  6. shamu1122

Mobile do key-mold farms even work in mobile?

I've been having a lot of trouble lately when trying to get a crimson key mold, seeing how horrible mobile spawn rates are I decided to go afk and make a jungle biome in my ocean (the music was even playing) but no arapaimas were spawning. Is this a normal glitch? I was wondering if anyone else...
Back
Top Bottom