Search results for query: *

1. WalnutsPeanutsCoconut

yall i feel so proud of myself rn, my lowest grade is a 91%, im done for school for the entire...

yall i feel so proud of myself rn, my lowest grade is a 91%, im done for school for the entire week, and its 10am. finally got my goals :)
  2. WalnutsPeanutsCoconut

lol

lol
  3. WalnutsPeanutsCoconut

Question: Whats your average wpm? last time i checked mine was like 60-70 wpm

Question: Whats your average wpm? last time i checked mine was like 60-70 wpm
  4. WalnutsPeanutsCoconut

:/ to each their own but its one of my favorite songs

:/ to each their own but its one of my favorite songs
  5. WalnutsPeanutsCoconut

Quiz of the day! You don't remember me~ But I remember you~ T'was not so long ago~ You broke my...

Quiz of the day! You don't remember me~ But I remember you~ T'was not so long ago~ You broke my heart in two~ Do you know the rest? What is the song name?
  6. WalnutsPeanutsCoconut

BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CUT ME OFF- *got cut off*

BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CUT ME OFF- *got cut off*
  7. WalnutsPeanutsCoconut

i can read your future change it round some, too i look deep into your heart and soul you do...

i can read your future change it round some, too i look deep into your heart and soul you do have a soul, dont you lawrance? make your wildest dreams come true i got hoodoo i got voodoo i got things i aint even tried and i got friends on the other side hes got friends on the other side
  8. WalnutsPeanutsCoconut

oh thanks

oh thanks
  9. WalnutsPeanutsCoconut

"I've got friends on the other side" "He's got friends on the other side" "That's an echo...

"I've got friends on the other side" "He's got friends on the other side" "That's an echo, gentleman. Something we've got here in Louisiana"
  10. WalnutsPeanutsCoconut

*boo house music*

*boo house music*
  11. WalnutsPeanutsCoconut

sorry my computer doesnt work correctly what song/video is that?

sorry my computer doesnt work correctly what song/video is that?
  12. WalnutsPeanutsCoconut

if you were looking for this: Ghostface Playa- Why Not (Dr. Livesy edit audio) Rah Band-Messages...

if you were looking for this: Ghostface Playa- Why Not (Dr. Livesy edit audio) Rah Band-Messages From the Stars (funky bass A-train edit audio) Mick Kenny-Murder In My Mind (rap/hop A-train edit audio) ROAR-I Can't Handle Change (very sad song that i cry to every time) hope this helps :)
  13. WalnutsPeanutsCoconut

me: *starts crying* my friend: why are you crying all of a sudden? whats wrong? me: this song...

me: *starts crying* my friend: why are you crying all of a sudden? whats wrong? me: this song... friend: does it bring bad memories? me: no its just sad... friend: why don't you turn it off then? me: NO HOW DARE YOU ITS SO GOOD *sobs*
  14. WalnutsPeanutsCoconut

spooke month

spooke month
  15. WalnutsPeanutsCoconut

listening to a mashup of JUICE WRLD, mario judah, and I Miss the Rage rn. kinda slaps

listening to a mashup of JUICE WRLD, mario judah, and I Miss the Rage rn. kinda slaps
  16. WalnutsPeanutsCoconut

after a month of not being on this website, its kinda weird. The only kind of social site i've...

after a month of not being on this website, its kinda weird. The only kind of social site i've been on is pixelplace and its forums, and thats mostly cursing each other out, so... (end of rant)
  17. WalnutsPeanutsCoconut

flesh

flesh
  18. WalnutsPeanutsCoconut

whats good

whats good
Back
Top Bottom