Search results for query: *

1. zadum4ivii

tModLoader Antiaris

Thanks for kind words! Even though I've stopped enjoying making it, I still want people to play it, that's why I'm gonna update it to 1.4.
  2. zadum4ivii

tModLoader Antiaris

Sure, you can get them from mod's GitHub. Sorry for a late reply. Right now you can fix that by creating your character without Antiaris & enabling it after you finish. I'm aware about that bug, but it'll probably get fixed only when TML for 1.4 comes out. Not sure what causes that, honestly...
  3. zadum4ivii

Ты уже надоел, ей богу.

Ты уже надоел, ей богу.
  4. zadum4ivii

Не хочу.

Не хочу.
  5. zadum4ivii

Спасибо за предложение, но откажусь, пожалуй.

Спасибо за предложение, но откажусь, пожалуй.
  6. zadum4ivii

Спасибо, держи в курсе.

Спасибо, держи в курсе.
  7. zadum4ivii

tModLoader Antiaris

Perhaps.
  8. zadum4ivii

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

This is actually insane, as a mod creator I'm really amazed by this :eek:
  9. zadum4ivii

tModLoader Antiaris

Thank you for your kind words! Antiaris is already open-source, same goes for unstable version.
  10. zadum4ivii

tModLoader Antiaris

The time has come for a kinda sad announcement. This is pretty hard for me to say, but the development of Antiaris has come to an end. Why so? To tell the truth, I no longer have will & motivation to develop it. Honestly, I don't enjoy working on content we're making, and that's pretty much...
  11. zadum4ivii

tModLoader Antiaris

They're dropped with 50% chance. Not sure what causes it, since the Mirror isn't supposed to respawn somewhere. I'll look into it, thanks for reporting.
  12. zadum4ivii

tModLoader Antiaris

13. zadum4ivii

tModLoader Antiaris

The sound of S.V.D.M.G. is already changed (for next update), so it no longer hurts your ears.
  14. zadum4ivii

tModLoader Antiaris

Greetings. As you might've noticed, there were no news in a while, since February to be more precise. Why and how did that happen? The fact is that I've took a break from modding. I didn't have time and aspiration to work on the mod at all. I've spent all my time in spring on studying and in...
  15. zadum4ivii

tModLoader Antiaris

It only works on the "Full Map" (The one which is opened via M button).
  16. zadum4ivii

tModLoader Antiaris

Guess I should've said "map" to avoid confusion.
  17. zadum4ivii

tModLoader Antiaris

It shows icons of Wooden & Gold chests on the minimap. As you can guess, nobody has done too much there in a while.
  18. zadum4ivii

Well hello there!

Well hello there!
  19. zadum4ivii

tModLoader Antiaris

I think it should work fine, because Antiaris only changes health before 500 HP. Well, it happens sometimes. One of his attacks is just stealing some health from you. Works fine for me, even Discord says it's set to never expire. Thanks, I will fix this. That seems odd, I'll look into it...
  20. zadum4ivii

tModLoader Antiaris

It does!
Back
Top Bottom