Search results for query: *

• Users: TheBigPie
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. TheBigPie

Short Story Pie's Creepy Pasta Parlor

REMINDER: THESE STORIES ARE NOT REAL! You've come with a terrible fate, haven't you? Sit down and I'll tell you one of many stories! Hello, I'm TheBigPie and I am a semipro writer with a vision. A vision to give you visions of your nightmares. These stories will come every 3-4 days whenever I...
  2. TheBigPie

PS4 Can't Get Souls of Night in Underground Crimson?

Apparently I can't get souls of night in underground crimson. Is it something about the Soul only being able to spawn in corruption worlds? I've killed over 20 enemies in underground crimson, so I don't think RNG hates me. help?
  3. TheBigPie

Mac How to Run Terraira on Mac using Wine?

The question is the question in the title. Would that mean I would need to get the graphics chip thing? How would that work?
  4. TheBigPie

Mobile The Quest For: Turkor The Ungratful

acutally I wasn't going to do this at all, but the goblin tinker decided "I'll take your money!" THE QUEST FOR: TURKOR THE UNTHANKFUL! ANYWAYS, WE STARTED OUR ADVENTURE! We also have rules/things to note cause why not? 1. No spoilers! I will be spreading these all over this thread, so I make...
  5. TheBigPie

Humorous Why terraira is related to the Illumanti + Half Life 3 Confirmed! (JOKE THREAD)

DISCLAMIER: THIS IS A JOKE THREAD. ANYTHING IN HERE IS A JOKE. also, is this where I put this type of thread? feel free to move it. Ok, I just figured out something. Terraria IS related to the illumanti! First off, there are 8 letters in the name. Illumanti has 9 letters. 9-8=1! Thread has 6...
  6. TheBigPie

What is the easiest boss in the game? (Mobile, PC, and Console)

So, what is the easiest boss in Terraria? There are some rules. If you already beat the boss once, that's all that counts. If you beat the hardmode counterpart of it, you must use the hardmode counterpart. From here, let's start! My easiest boss pick is EoW. (Eater of Worlds, trying to beat WoW...
  7. TheBigPie

Mac Errr I dun goofed.

Alright, so this is how the story works. I got frustrated of how Terraira isn't on mac. So I got Wine Bottler which included Wine with it. I looked through Wine and I saw that it had steam 2010. I then got that and then bought Terraria. So then I opted to open Terraira and guess what! STEAM SAYS...
Back
Top Bottom