Search results for query: *

1. eaglestorm13

Other Get Terraria and ICUE to work together again

5.7.106 and yea just started working one day I have tried for along time to get it to trigger.
  2. eaglestorm13

Other Get Terraria and ICUE to work together again

I was having the same issue but for me atleast its working now. Not sure what changed.
  3. eaglestorm13

Corsair K70 RGB Not working

Close this tread
  4. eaglestorm13

Does anyone use the Corsair k70 and have working rgb lighting in game. as i have not been able to get it working.
  5. eaglestorm13

PC Corsair RGB Not working

Wish i could get my k70 to work
  6. eaglestorm13

Running latest version of icue, I have the profile in .json set to true and nothing changes when i launch the game I have even tried to make it separate profile and still nothing. Shows the game integration.
  7. eaglestorm13

tModLoader Recipe Browser

When will this and tmod be ready for 1.4.1.2
  8. eaglestorm13

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

Question i see there is a diff setup for tracking stuff to see if you have got all of the stuff for the bestiary, but what about for the research. I like to collect stuff and would feel better if i knew i was not overlooking something to unlock so will the duplication stuff have similiar set up...
  9. eaglestorm13

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Is it possible to fight the event under ground in an open areana?
  10. eaglestorm13

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Terrarai json file keep reverting to false for the exp feature
  11. eaglestorm13

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

Any Idea what I hit to make a Yellow triangle apear above rabbits and birds and others.
  12. eaglestorm13

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

This may have been already mentioned but I will still make sure. I have found that with auto pause on that when I try to rename my chests that when I backspace It deletes reaally slow and as far as Naming it it Does not do anything when I type. But When I take auto pause off it works just fine...
  13. eaglestorm13

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

Have you went to settings and swtiched from Mouse and Keyboard to Controller
  14. eaglestorm13

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

OK I was oppesed to the cont support but after seen the video of it and how it looks opposed to the console I am on board to give it a shot. So excited for today.
  15. eaglestorm13

PC The state of 1.3.1 for PC

Maybe May 16. 2017
  16. eaglestorm13

Still waiting, But on a side not would be nice if some of the tile sets for the furniture would be complete, and the abitlity to craft thorns potions in crim worlds would be nice. Not to mention the abitlty to choose the world type and ores.
  17. eaglestorm13

I agree bit dissapointed its not out yet becasues of the silly cont. supp.
  18. eaglestorm13

It's never gonna come out. <insert_sad face> BTW will consoles be getting keyboard and mouse support!!!!
  19. eaglestorm13

Really wish the update would have be released wiht the wiring updates and whanots. Then the boring Controller support could have come later. If i wanted to use that Id buy it on a console. Just my op.
  20. eaglestorm13

Please fix the Snow form falling thrru the blocks, and Buildings

Please fix the Snow form falling thrru the blocks, and Buildings
Back
Top Bottom