Search results for query: *

1. Robot Scout

Post you luckiest time in a non-Terraria game.

Title says all the rules. You can put your most unluckiest time here also, but you don't have to. You can do any system, even mobile for your luckiest time. I'll go first with asphalt 8: Airborn. I was in first place, almost about to win, when a guys comes around a corner, nitro on, passing me...
  2. Robot Scout

Other Art A ruler's picture.

Hi! My name is scout, and I am making a all new art thread! So far I am only learning to draw, but I feel that I will progress in the world of art! Probably not as good as the other great artists out there, but I think I will do good. For an example of my art, here's a preview. I have a few...
  3. Robot Scout

Humorous POST YOUR END OF THE WORLD WARNINGS HERE!!!!!

(title says it all) I shall go first: THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!! THE CULT HAS SUMMONED CTHULHU AND WE ARE DOOMED!!! HOW DO I KNOW THIS YOU ASK?!?!? I WAS ONE OF THEM!!!! I SAW IT!!!! HE ROSE OUT OF THE OCEAN AND THE NAVY TRIED TO RAM HIM IN THE HEAD, BUT HE SURVIVED!!!!
  4. Robot Scout

Cthulhu event!

WHAT IS THAT THING?!?! <------- Cthulhu 's summon text. Okay, let's start this suggestion to add in Cthulhu. But it won't be like some crappy suggestion. So, here's the idea: Cthulhu will spawn with the combination of using a celestial sigil in the ocean. Then Cthulhu will rise up out of the...
  5. Robot Scout

What's your luckiest time in a boss fight?

This thread is for you to post your luckiest time in a boss fight. I will start with: I beat the moon lord with Hallowed armor. I nearly died 8times. I only survived because of the nurse.
  6. Robot Scout

PC Let's... Edit the vortex class. (No sprites sadly.)

So I noticed that the vortex class doesn't have a sniper rifle or a shotgun. I feel sad inside because there is only one sniper rifle and three shotguns. I feel that there should be more of them. So here's my ideas...
  7. Robot Scout

What order do you go through bosses in expert mode?

I am having trouble with expert mode. I have meteorite armor and a good assortment of weapons such as the Phoenix blaster, water bolt, and fiery greatsword. Is this good enough equipment for WoF?
  8. Robot Scout

What is the most exciting thing about 1.3 for you?

Now, I know most of us are just hyped to be hyped about 1.3. Others have reasons for that. So what are your reasons? Mine is the npcs defending themselves.
Back
Top Bottom