Search results for query: *

• Users: Calibold
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Calibold

Weapons & Equip Summoner Modifiers; or Why Must My Terraprisma Be Ruthless?

When it was introduced, the summoner class was the odd man out of the big four. It lacked much of a distinct identity and was seen more as an offshoot of the mage class. With recent updates, the summoner has taken on more of a distinct identity, and right now is fully viable for a casual...
  2. Calibold

PC Ghost Server

My friend and I were playing on a world I was hosting, and I decided to close the server briefly. When I did so, my friend remained in the world. At the time, we didn't think much of it, but when I tried to host a new server, it wouldn't let me. Furthermore, my friend was still able to join the...
  3. Calibold

Terraria Localization File Link Broken?

I've been trying to work with the Terraria language files in order to create a small language pack, and I was hoping to use the file provided on the "An Eye For An Eye" update announcement thread. However, the link (here) for the localization file appears to be broken. Is there an alternative...
  4. Calibold

Hello, I'm Calibold!

Hello there! My name is Calibold, I've been a Terraria player for several years now and am hoping to get a little bit more involved in the community as a whole. I'm an author for the SCP Foundation and I also create resource packs for Minecraft (and hopefully Terraria as well, soon!) Pleasure to...
Back
Top Bottom