Search results for query: *

1. TheFancyWisp

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Well this is how I think teleporting should be, I know its not exactly wiring itself but I know this would help tons of people including myself. Please add on to this or edit as you wish because I know its not perfect. :D (right-click interface)
  2. TheFancyWisp

Gold fish Statues are OP. I love it.

@Xakk the dungeon is always on the opposite side of the jungle so technically you could do this all before exploring the jungle, I do admit the fiberglass fishing pole is suspicious and all but this is still viable for pre-hardmode afk farming.
  3. TheFancyWisp

Ban the user above you!

Banned for realizing it's not an actual quote. (I didn't notice)
  4. TheFancyWisp

Ban the user above you!

Banned for making your ban message too long.
  5. TheFancyWisp

Ban the user above you!

Banned for being post #3166
  6. TheFancyWisp

Music "ReTerraria" : Reimagining the Terraria Soundtrack

@TheHelten I am loving these tracks(and not just the ReTerraria tracks). Keep in mind to not feel rushed to push these tracks out, if people are loving them as much as I am they can learn to wait, it's like when we were all waiting for 1.3, love the game so much it was worth the wait. :joy:
  7. TheFancyWisp

PC Corruption overtook dungeon after entering hardmode

That sucks man, what you could do is just create another world and use the same character then dig down to hell and kill WOF straight up, then you have your hardmode world exactly how you want it. Or you could deal with the struggle of having a small :red: dungeon.
  8. TheFancyWisp

Map vanished

Yeah I may have done that with the patch, have fun. :):joy::joy:
  9. TheFancyWisp

Map vanished

@nanter Have you tried going into the settings to see if the map is still on? Main Menu > Settings > General > Map Enabled/Disabled. If it says disabled then just click it and it should work again.
  10. TheFancyWisp

Game runs in "Slow motion" or low fps?

Have you tried turning frame skip on in your video settings?
  11. TheFancyWisp

Game runs in "Slow motion" or low fps?

I know that this has already been said but TURN FRAME SKIP ON. The most likely reason why the game is running in slow motion is because when frame skip is off I makes sure that you get every single frame, so if the game caps the max frames per second at (eg.) 120 and you are running at 60 frames...
  12. TheFancyWisp

Get Major Frame Lag/Freeze When Switching Underground Biomes

Hey, try with 1.3, I was having the exact same issue but with the update they made the biome changes more subtle and slower so for me they don't cause a huge lag spike anymore. Hope this helps @SarcFa
  13. TheFancyWisp

PC Terraria Crashing upon world loading

Well I'm glad this is resolved. Have a good time playing 1.3 :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
  14. TheFancyWisp

PC Terraria Crashing upon world loading

@Iku Nagae I'm sorry no one has gotten to you yet but I'll try to help you. First lets clear this.... don'd double, or in this case triple post, you can edit your OP(original post) by clicking the edit button. Okay so now for the problem, I see that in the crash report it was before 1.3 was...
  15. TheFancyWisp

Non-Steam terraria

@Pizzavolcano I don't know about you but to me those dont look like gog files, there is a steam.api file in there so my best guess is that this is a "cracked" version. @tiewolf I'm not personally accusing you of anything but you might want to consider saving up and buying a legit copy of...
  16. TheFancyWisp

Whenever I try to read your postings from anywhere on the site I'm like...... WHY YOU MAD and...

Whenever I try to read your postings from anywhere on the site I'm like...... WHY YOU MAD and then I remember that it's just a picture not actual feelings.
  17. TheFancyWisp

Did anyone know that Parts Unknown is actually a men's clothing store in California right next...

Did anyone know that Parts Unknown is actually a men's clothing store in California right next to Carmel bay
  18. TheFancyWisp

It hates most everyone. Good luck to you!

It hates most everyone. Good luck to you!
  19. TheFancyWisp

tAPI Pure Wisps Mod

xD @fireimp956 change it to 0.0.0 and update link because it goes Major Verison.Minor Version.Patch and we havnt done any of those yet haha
  20. TheFancyWisp

Weapons & Equip Purity (Forest) Biome Chest

I could try to do some concept code for this but honestly it would be great to have some sprites to go along with the chest and weapon
Back
Top Bottom