Search results for query: *

1. MikaTheSummon

Ask a bi insomniac anything:) (AMAs)

Ask me literally anything! Like the title suggests, im bisexual, and an insomniac. Have fun!
  2. MikaTheSummon

Switch Looking for sniper scope and/or cell phone

I'll pay: - 20 platinum coins for a cell phone - 10 platinum coins for a sniper scope - 10 platinum coins for an avenger emblem/golem's eye - 10 platinum for Master ninja gear - I can also trade 1 of any moonlord drop for any of the items above DM me for a friend code if you wish to trade:)
  3. MikaTheSummon

Bee or Obsidian armor?

Normally I'd say obsidian armor, but with the spinal out of commission (currently), im leaning towards the bee armor. Wondering what everyone thinks!!
  4. MikaTheSummon

Switch Queen bee too fast for me:(

SO im doing my first ever summoner playthrough, also my first expert playthrough, ive beaten skeletron, i have obsidian armor, but im struggling becuase the spinal tap wont give me the extra dps(broken currently) Anyway I know im not horrible at the game, i just dont know what im doing wrong...
  5. MikaTheSummon

Hello forums!!!!!!!!

Hi- not my real name- but I go by Mika. I love playing videogames- currently im loving terraria, but i also love to play minecraft, I love the sand box-type games. I also love fps games a little bit too, I play games like CoD and Apex with my girlfriend (my only friend). Other than that- I'll...
  6. MikaTheSummon

Switch Spinal tap being super buggy, worse than advertised

So I'm doing my first summoner/expert play through, and naturally that leads me to getting the spinal tap. I knew there have been bugs with it, its not just the hitbox that is bugged in size, it just wont hit, 90% of the time i swing it, nothing hits, even within like 5 blocks. Its not only with...
Back
Top Bottom