Search results for query: *

1. C

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Unable to get "The Great Slime Mitosis" Achievement

Thank you. This does put a smile on my face.
  2. C

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Unable to get "The Great Slime Mitosis" Achievement

So I spent some time getting these cute little jellos and in the end, I didn't get the achievement for it. I have petted them, housed them, and have all 8 of them appear in the bestiary. I didn't get the achievement. Here is the proof in the unlisted YT video below.
  3. C

Mobile [1.4.3] Wind is not working properly?

No, I made worlds with the newest update. It seems like the wind is softlocked on one speed in a world no matter what version your world was made.
  4. C

Mobile Rain Stopping When You Exit a World Bug

This also happens to me. I am not sure if it is a bug or not... Whenever I save and exit while it rains, it stops the rain but keeps the wind the same when I rejoin. (Even though the wind is bugged right now.) I'm wondering if this happens on other platforms.
  5. C

Mobile Wind speed and weather doesn't change.

I am getting this bug as well. I actually reported this same bug a few days ago and I am so glad I'm not the only one going through it. I hope Re-Logic fixes this soon.
  6. C

Mobile [1.4.3] Wind is not working properly?

So I was playing on a playthrough until I noticed something was wrong. Normally I would hear wind ambience in the background of the gameplay, along with the game's usual music. But I haven't heard wind nor have I encountered the windy day NPCs, such as balloon slimes, angry dandelions, and...
Back
Top Bottom