Search results for query: *

1. Ishikure Shiro

Wavebank Original Songs - Wavebank

Yeah, they do feel really epic. I especially love the town theme, feels perfect for preparing for an epic adventure! 1.4.1 adds a new song though, so I'll have to play with the original soundtrack for now. :(
  2. Ishikure Shiro

Wavebank Original Songs - Wavebank

OMG, I love this wavebank so much! The songs remind me of Cave Story, they're all really good!
  3. Ishikure Shiro

Wacky NPCs Mod

Just want to tune in and mention that I'm really looking forward to playing with this mod again once Tmodloader updates to 1.4. As for the Hallow Fangirl; YES. Make her a Tsundere, please. The Dialogue ideas for her were amazingly funny and cool! Also Corru x Crim is a great pairing. (Yuri for...
  4. Ishikure Shiro

Wacky NPCs Mod

Just a little build I made with some dynasty civilians and guards. The roof design is very strongly inspired by those of a terrarian named Rulick, here's a link to his Youtube channel: Rulick 15 I second this, more civilians would be great.
  5. Ishikure Shiro

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I'm experiencing an issue when I use the Sharpshooter's Essence, when I have it equipped, some ranged weapons, particularly the Onyx Blaster, shoot twice when I click. It's annoying as it makes it take longer to switch between different weapons in battle. Is this intended behaviour, or a bug?
  6. Ishikure Shiro

Wacky NPCs Mod

Yes, everyone has the mod installed. Interactions with the NPCs work fine, it's just the furniture that's broken. The issue with the furniture being unbreakable also happens even if no-one but me is one the server. We've also tried removing every other mod, to no avail. Sure, I'll post some...
  7. Ishikure Shiro

Wacky NPCs Mod

Hey! I really love this mod and was looking forward to using it on my server with my friends, but the placeble NPCs are, well, "broken". If I place one, the others can't see it, and it becomes unbreakable. To remove it, I need to break a block it's standing on. I'm really bummed out by this. If...
  8. Ishikure Shiro

How Do You Make Wavebanks?

Thanks! All works now!
  9. Ishikure Shiro

How Do You Make Wavebanks?

I've been looking around for a way to make wavebanks and all I find are some outdated guides on the old Terraria forum. Any help? I really want to make a wavebank...
  10. Ishikure Shiro

Tool TExtract - Extract Terraria's images, sound effects and music!

I have an issue with this, unfortunately. I'm using a wavebank, and the thing gets stuck at the corruption track. This is the wavebank I'm using : http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/wave-bank-terraria-alternate-soundtrack.7575/ Hope somebody can help!
  11. Ishikure Shiro

Can you Extract Songs From Wavebanks?

Thanks for your reply! I'll be sure to try it out later! Got to do homework first though :c Thanks again!
  12. Ishikure Shiro

Can you Extract Songs From Wavebanks?

If you know what a wavebank is, then the title explains itself : Can you extract songs from wavebanks? I have some wavebanks I want to put together but I can't find the songs used in them. Any help?
  13. Ishikure Shiro

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Ahhh, now I get it. Thanks!
  14. Ishikure Shiro

Um, I'm not sure what you mean. What kind of figure do you mean? And what do you mean with "hopping over"? (Sorry if I'm asking too many questions)
  15. Ishikure Shiro

I don't really like complaining, but I think the motherboard is way to powerful. Sure, the crimson is supposed to be more difficult, but the motherboard is too strong, I think. Can anyone give some advice on beating it?
  16. Ishikure Shiro

tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Oh, D**n, I usually play with crimson. Plz fix!
  17. Ishikure Shiro

tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Does this mod remove the Crimson? I've tried making, like, over 20 worlds and not a single world with crimson. Am I stupid? Or is it simply not here anymore? I couldn't even play the mod yet because of this :c
  18. Ishikure Shiro

Wavebank Touhou Wavebank

Which Remixes are these? There are a lot of these that I'd like to have as mp3... Nice work with the thing, too! The songs fit together with the biomes really well!
  19. Ishikure Shiro

PC [S] MANY items, everything you need. For FREE!

If I may I would ask for Jim's clothes...On second thought,just the wings :D Edit:If you have Burning Hades Dyes(Which you apparently do)I'd like some of those to :)
  20. Ishikure Shiro

PC Various items for trade

Do you have any "Burning Hades Dyes"?
Back
Top Bottom