Search results for query: *

• Users: nyan_nyan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. N

Does Underground Ice biome have a depth limit beyond which its background walls are not shown?

I have noticed that in my small world there is a spot deep in the cavern layers where I have 1500+ ice/snow blocks around, and the underground ice biome music plays and enemies spawn, but no ice wall background is shown. So, is there really a depth limit of some kind in effect here, or...
  2. N

Linux [1.4.3.6] 100% reproducible crash when importing a workshop world or renaming one

This is 100% reproducible: 1) Subscribe to any workshop world (tested on Steam Workshop::Builder's Workshop (Master)) 2) Open the game 3) From the main menu: Workshop -> Import Worlds -> click "Import" button under a world. The game goes into the import process (progress bars can be briefly...
  3. N

Linux [1.4.3.6] Game window can no longer be maximized on Linux

I have been playing Terraria using a maximized window (not to be confused with fullscreen) on Linux since forever (1500+ hours), but when I decided to try out the new version, I have immediately noticed that the game window cannot be maximized anymore. Whenever I press the "Maximize" button...
Back
Top Bottom