Search results for query: *

1. MushyMachine

NPCs & Enemies Please Make The DreadNautilus A Boss

Wow, the dreadnautilus community is wild
  2. MushyMachine

Weapons & Equip Fishing Rods And Angler Suggestions.

It wouldn’t force you to do more than one per day, just allows it. You can still go at a slow pace if you want, or go at a faster pace to get more loot.
  3. MushyMachine

Items Make potions easier to get

If there were multiple ways to get potions, it would make players try out both ways to create potions, supporting exploration.
  4. MushyMachine

Ok, maybe not an easier way, but just an alternative way of around the same difficulty.
  5. MushyMachine

Basically, i find the concept of many potions using obscure fish to be less than desirable, so i think it would be a good idea to add some kind of alternative way to get potions.
  6. MushyMachine

Weapons & Equip Fishing Rods And Angler Suggestions.

Yes, the angler absolutely needs reworked. His random item system and 1 per day philosophy sucks.
  7. MushyMachine

Biomes & Nature Duke Fishron changes + Ocean changes

Although I do think that making an ocean rework is a good idea, I don’t feel like Duke fishboy’s summon should change.
  8. MushyMachine

Items More summoner weapons?

I don’t know, I just copy pasted from the wiki.gg
  9. MushyMachine

Items More summoner weapons?

I know that you’ve been giving summoner a lot of love recently, with new whips, and a mushroom boi, but every other class in the game has many more weapons at each stage in progression, and the amount of summoner weapons pales in comparison. That’s why I would like to suggest adding more staffs...
  10. MushyMachine

NPCs & Enemies Superboss?

Yeah, I don’t think that it would be a good idea to have it drop any crazy good weapons, a pretty big reason I wish for this to be implemented is so that you can have something to use your crazy good weapons against, so adding good weapon drops from it would just make it so that there isn’t...
  11. MushyMachine

Oh, no, they were referring to my old pfp (glubfub from gd)

Oh, no, they were referring to my old pfp (glubfub from gd)
  12. MushyMachine

NPCs & Enemies Superboss?

Since you have been saying that you might add post-ml content, I thought I should suggest some sort of superboss that you could fight as an ultimate challenge. I know that the empress at daytime is already kind of a superboss, but you can fight her pre-ml, and it’s basically just the normal boss...
  13. MushyMachine

Other Ideas for the upcoming sky block seed!

Selling extra mirrors for money would be a great way to get money early
  14. MushyMachine

Thank you!

Thank you!
  15. MushyMachine

This is a much better idea than what I was saying
  16. MushyMachine

Oh I had no idea! Thanks for telling me :)
  17. MushyMachine

So, I heard that there is going to be a sky block seed, and I have a few ideas for how it could be viable to play through. 1. Make it so that trees have a 100% chance to drop acorns, instead of the 14.29% that we have currently. This would make it so that you would have a replenishable source...
  18. MushyMachine

NPCs & Enemies More flinx fur

It can be very tedious to obtain flinx fur, which makes getting early game armor for summoner difficult. A simple way to fix this could be to increase flinx spawn rate, make flinxes drop more fur, or make another enemy, like frozen zombies, drop flinx fur (that would give you two enemies to...
  19. MushyMachine

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

Not the bees + ftw = not the turtles (every single bee spawn is replaced with a giant tortoise)
  20. MushyMachine

Items we need to be able to summon a jungle mimic

I think that randomly having a jungle mimic when the only other powerful biome mimics are in the trinity of spreading biomes would be a bit weird
Back
Top Bottom